• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Rep points

After reading people's rep sheets. I have noticed how much Ripper and Sambad abuse the system. Giving the most stupid neg reps.

I think the use should be less liberal. Allowing a certain amount a day or something. (there is something similar i know).

Today i got one for being 'miserable' but Lora didn't bother to link it to a relevant thread, so there was no justification.

BM

Originally posted by Black-Monday@Apr 7 2006, 07:42 AM
After reading people's rep sheets. I have noticed how much Ripper and Sambad abuse the system. Giving the most stupid neg reps.

I think the use should be less liberal. Allowing a certain amount a day or something. (there is something similar i know).

Today i got one for being 'miserable' but Lora didn't bother to link it to a relevant thread, so there was no justification.

BM
i think you should be quiet

What, and leave you to post comments with such intellect. I think not.

BM

Is there really anything wrong with that? If it pains you to see it so much, don't post rubbish and then i won't be inclined to tell you it was rubbish.

Really though, is that the best insult you could come up with? You really do act like you own the place.

BM

own the place? senior member, but i harderly own the place. you on the other hand. youve been here five minutes and been running your mouth so much, you havent even had the time to wipe the **** dribbling down your chin.

Oh well, there is no point trying to put a point across to people.

I have to say that is pretty childish to neg rep for this, you can't think of anything intelligent to say, so you just neg rep. Great way to gain respect.

Who cares if you have 2,000 posts you still shouldn't act down on people.

BM

Originally posted by Black-Monday@Apr 7 2006, 09:12 AM
Oh well, there is no point trying to put a point across to people.

I have to say that is pretty childish to neg rep for this, you can't think of anything intelligent to say, so you just neg rep. Great way to gain respect.

Who cares if you have 2,000 posts you still shouldn't act down on people.

BM
2000 posts? by senior member, i ment that i was the 9= most respected member on the forum.

I can understand the way in which you are respected by older members, but it is generally how people treat the newer/younger members.

You have scant regard for the newcomers and that is what i am highligting. Anyway I may aswell stop now, before you neg rep me for responding.

BM

ive recitified my rep, i tried to explain it better, but deleting them is f***ing wrong, who the f*** are you to judge my justifications?

i mean my neg rep for black monday wasnt silly, but it still got deleted

this is silly

kinkon89 neg repped me saying "it must be done!"

Why am I on 11 rep?

Why does that stupid Ginga Sambad still get to be on 16? He's dished out and received worse rep then me.

ripper and sam have both been good lately i thought, they havnt reped without a decent reason (i just had a look i dont normally look)

some people who neg rep for the hell of it just isnt right.

sambad just thinks he is respected because ripper likes him. just try to ignore them if you can and if you must start a thread up about it or even better pm an admin as pming ripper about a problem you have with sambad will do nothing.

every forum has its idiots etc. unfortunately for this one the idiot is a moderator so not much can be done most of the time.

and lora expect you rep justifications to be judged etc because people abuse the system and cannot be trusted.

Originally posted by esoj@Apr 7 2006, 01:35 PM
sambad just thinks he is respected because ripper likes me. just try to ignore them if you can and if you must start a thread up about it or even better pm an admin as pming ripper about a problem you have with sambad will do nothing.

every forum has its idiots etc. unfortunately for this one the idiot is a moderator so not much can be done most of the time.

and lora expect you rep justifications to be judged etc because people abuse the system and cannot be trusted.
But this idiot doesn't have the grammer of a 4 year old.

If theres a problem, PM an admin about it.

Lora, now that you've put that rep point back with a reason, it's okay now.

It's giving negative reps that seem unjustified which cause problems...

Originally posted by Ripper+Apr 7 2006, 01:41 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-esoj
@Apr 7 2006, 01:35 PM
sambad just thinks he is respected because ripper likes me. just try to ignore them if you can and if you must start a thread up about it or even better pm an admin as pming ripper about a problem you have with sambad will do nothing.

But this idiot doesn't have the grammer of a 4 year old. [/b]
I really don't care anymore ripper. you will always be a tool and if st helens etc decide to keep you on as mod so be it. if they do take this action they will have to deal with the crap that surrounds you with the way you abuse your position and treat other members of the forum.

I may not always spell things correctly but I certainly treat other members of the forum with respect and as equals like they should be.

one of these days though I will say someone will proabbly leave the forum because of something ripper does to them.

internet banter is all good but nobody likes a tool that abuses their power and ruins the community for other people.

Latest posts