Petulant Tw*t at it again

Teh Mite

TRF Legend
TRF Legend
Country Flag
England
Club or Nation
Northampton
<iframe ***le="YouTube video player" width="853" height="510" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/19x-Ejz8lag?hd=1" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Can't say I'm entirely surprised.

Hartley was involved in more than his fair share of off the ball during that match

No excuse though (especially as it's a different player), hopefully the citing comissioner is as eagle eyed as you, that was blatantly a punch and he should get a ban, really - especially with his reputation

Hartley was involved in more than his fair share of off the ball during that match

No excuse though (especially as it's a different player), hopefully the citing comissioner is as eagle eyed as you, that was blatantly a punch and he should get a ban, really - especially with his reputation

A bit of pushing and shoving (especially so far as forwards are concerned) is a tad different to lumping a prone, tacked player in the temple.

The whole match was ****ly TBF. A superb event, but little things such as the Armitage moments spoil it. Stowers is another who was behaving like a complete cock.

I absolutely hate Armitage now.

I used to think he was brilliant when he first burst on the scene for England and the preceding few seasons in the Prem, but the amount of televised games I have seen where he acts like a complete idiot squaring up to people, hitting people, attacking doping officers - He thinks hes a footballer, acting like a rudeboy (definition here) facing up to people off the ball with his chest puffed out and chin forward like a prick. Who does he think he is? Certainly an absolute certified asshole in my eyes. This is just more crap to pile on his reputation.

Bad thing about this is that Banahan is pretty much guaranteed the 22 shirt for England now

As much as Armitage is an absolute c**t, he's a better player than Banahan

Hopefully Sharples has caught Johnsons eye

Not fit to clean Charlie Sharples boots! :p
Would be a much better choice than Bananaman though
To be fair, I'd pick most players of Banahan for England, including.....Iain Balshaw :moon5zx:

I can't stand Armitage. Was so glad when he lost the 15 jersey to Foden. I almost hate him as much as Banahan... almost. If he got a few big stupid tattoos then maybe I'd hate him more

The problem is that he is a good player. If he wasn't there wouldn't be a problem and we could all slate him for just being a general idiot. But the fact is, I would prefer to have him over Banahan as a back up back. Banahan is so poo its unreal, so having a utility player such as Armitage is ideal because I he can play in most positions. I just wouldn't want someone like him in the team.

Draws parallels wirth Guscott - He was supposed to be an unlikable prick behind the scenes. Delon Armitage is the sort of rugby player I'd imagine to have a big gold tooth at the front of his mouth. And wearing a hip-hop cap sideways.

Ironically Steffon comes across (from what I've seen) as a complete contrast.

Draws parallels wirth Guscott - He was supposed to be an unlikable prick behind the scenes. Delon Armitage is the sort of rugby player I'd imagine to have a big gold tooth at the front of his mouth. And wearing a hip-hop cap sideways.

Ironically Steffon comes across (from what I've seen) as a complete contrast.

Agree with this.

Always found Steffon more laid back and goes with the flow.

Guscott was a cracking player though, whereas Armitage has been good for about 80minutes of his career :p

Steffon is the lad that should be around the English set up as for that other clown and Banahsn too. I'd have a few Gloucester backs in ahead of them as they seem to get a raw deal and maybe I'm wrong because Bullitt and Olyy see more Premiership than me but the Cherry and Whites backs seem more dangerous and able to create that bit of magic

agree with olyy - he may well be a twat, but certainly up until the world cup I'd rather have him wearing 22 than anyone else. jack of several backline trades and more masterful in any than banahan is.

I agree completely,
Simpson-Daniel and Sharples should be in there over Banahan and Strettle,
Voyce ain't too shabby either, and Freddie Burns looks a great prospect

Latest posts