• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

pffft "Axis of Awesome"...JOIN ME INSTEAD!

hey gotta little irish in it?

ya want some?

*HOPES FOR PEER ACCEPTANCE*
i need this i really do im so devoted i made...well i dint make something but thats because the axis tricked me

Not our fault you're a lonely pervert.

...Kidding. Or as the Americans would say... 'Not!"
Yeh, I'm not stereotyping at all.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Sir. Speedy @ Nov 19 2008, 11:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Yeh, I'm not stereotyping at all.[/b]
This jacket is NOT grey!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (cyRil of Ospreylia @ Nov 19 2008, 10:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Sir. Speedy @ Nov 19 2008, 11:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

This jacket is NOT grey!
[/b][/quote]
Not yet.

You have been tagged by fa'atau82 of the Epitome of Excellence. ROFLMAO!1!!1!1eleven

pwnedbyeoebf3.png

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Sir. Speedy @ Nov 19 2008, 11:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
And free access to Prestwick's SECRET STASH of mangapr0n.[/b]

You need to be more convincing when telling lies, make sure you get your facts straight :p

The appropriate word is "hentai"

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Sir. Speedy @ Nov 19 2008, 11:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (cyRil of Ospreylia @ Nov 19 2008, 10:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Sir. Speedy @ Nov 19 2008, 11:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

This jacket is NOT grey!
[/b][/quote]
Not yet.

You have been tagged by fa'atau82 of the Epitome of Excellence. ROFLMAO!1!!1!1eleven

pwnedbyeoebf3.png

[/b][/quote]
Wut is this blasphemy?

SHEEYOTGUN!!!!!

I could send you my resume', but I have a feeling that the Pita bread I have it written on wouldn't hold up inside the Australian Post wagon :D

Our excellence continues to grow even though it was at the forefront of all that was excellent in the first place!

Welcome feicarsinn and Haysie.

I'm going to have to establish a faction of my own, I've decided. Team TRF doesn't count.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Steve-o @ Nov 20 2008, 08:59 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Is it a problemo that I think Chabal is an over rated one trick pony?[/b]
To be a Chabalist is to abhore the true spirit of rugby.  Nor organisation with Chabalism at its core can survive for long.

Latest posts