• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

pffft "Axis of Awesome"...JOIN ME INSTEAD!

You disgust me Gay-Gay!

Cyril, being a part of the AOA and having an allegiance of sorts to Chabals faith is wrong. You are a fake! HAHA! I LAUGH AT THE AXIS OF AWESOME! ALL CREDIBILITY OUT THE DOOR!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (cyRil of Ospreylia @ Nov 21 2008, 12:32 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Is it a problem that I think Chabal is amazing?[/b]
Yes that is a huge problem...counselling may be on order.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (watermelon)</div>
You disgust me Gay-Gay!

Cyril, being a part of the AOA and having an allegiance of sorts to Chabals faith is wrong. You are a fake! HAHA! I LAUGH AT THE AXIS OF AWESOME! ALL CREDIBILITY OUT THE DOOR![/b]
He will be getting counselling for this.  The cult of shablelism can be very seductive.  Beware how it may affect your little EOE clan as I have seen many a Chabalist shot down in the streets in NY..often mistaken for Saskwatches on the loose.

Sorry EoE but I will have no part of any Chabalist faction!
Chabalism must be stopped at all costs!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Steve-o @ Nov 21 2008, 07:53 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Sorry EoE but I will have no part of any Chabalist faction!
Chabalism must be stopped at all costs![/b]
Yes....wikipedia says that EoE is one of the 37 factions under the Chabal umbrella.  Well it will be soon...when the Obama administration realises the threat of this secret cult.

There have been many secret members over the centuries who are chabalists.  Chabal was not born till this century but these followers thoughout history looked forward in hope for their leader to be born...and now he has awakened!!!!!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Fa'atau82 @ Nov 21 2008, 09:10 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE
mistaken for Saskwatches on the loose.[/b]

Is that like a Sasquatch? Chabal eats sasquatch for breakfast.
[/b][/quote]
No i mean Saskwatch

People who are searching to join SAS Team K (King Killer Unit) and have as a result grown long hair from years hiding out in remote bush or desert areas.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Steve-o @ Nov 21 2008, 03:57 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Nah we're in a post-Chabal era now[/b]
There is no post Chabal period, he will always be here, if not in person, in the hearts and minds of every Chabalist. His spirit and soul is something that will never go away. Now embrace your holy rugby saviour, I know it is hard as you are a lowly Springbok fan but Chabal is a kind and merciful being, he allows all men to embrace the beauty and wonder of Chabal, no matter if they are kingly Australians or the lowest of the Springboks/England fans. It is time to heed to the call of Chabal.

Where's my welcome Melon?

Lekso hasn't come back on yet and signalled his true alliance. I heard rumours he's very keen to join the Epitome of Excellence. Not only do we worship the great Chabal, but I also bow down to the Lekso.

Combine this Chabelism and Leksoism, and you get Chabeleksoism.
All bow down to Chabelekso.
:bowdown:

I feel a gangs of TRF coming up.
Starring Leonardo di Lekso and Daniel Day Melon, who has the most powerfull gang on the rugby board.

I will take care of Cameron Diaz :D

Knowing TRF, the film would be more like "The Football Factory" then "Gangs of New York".

I hear some rumours of a third gang.. who have been causing major sh*t downtown. This gang.. they go by the name of Reservoir Mods. They have been round for a few years.. they were famous a few years back for silencing Van Gogh.

I remember when I started a gang back in the day, we called it 'Damij' coz we were a creative bunch. Maybe I should bring it back and get Lekso to join, that'd show all yall!

That third gang is just a myth, many mods have different aliases.
Most of those so called mobs just their aliases to infiltrate in one of the two consisting gangs.
They have weekly meetings via Skype in which they exchange data, so whenever the battle of the gangs will take place: on a pitch or in the fantastic world of World of Warcraft the rugby chronicles nobody can actually win. And on that day that Arnold Schwarzenegger likes to call " Judgement Day". The highest Moderator will stand up and take over both gangs.

I am pretty sure I will be that moderator, Perth was born to rule all rugby enterprises.

Latest posts