• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Piri Weepu up to mischief again?

J

jawmalawm24

Was he up to mishief or is every c#@! just getting too sensitive and pc these days. Apparently before he flew over to Brisbane for the Tri Nations final Piri Weepu was out in the capital and he was alleged to have banged on a window and so the police arrested and charged him with disorderly behaviour.

Obviously the window didn't smash or else they would of mentioned that in the story but I think things are getting to the point where sports stars aren't allowed to be human anymore they have to be good little boys and girls 24/7 just to keep the media happy. I hope this doesn't mean that we have to put up with Andrew Ellis again in the All Blacks so now that Weepu done his job he just gets tossed aside again.

Don't see what the problem was - he just knocked on the window at the Courtney Place BK - I usually get booted out there every weekend, it closes too damn early. Although the fatarse should be trying to get into Subway restraunts at 3am in the morning instead.

I was there.. and it ticks me off the media have covered this one up.

what actually happened was he walked in to J&Ms, it was full so he walked up to a table and "told" not asked, he told them to get up, a girl retaliated and he went to push her over but his mate stopped him. the cops arrived, took her outside and she was yelling abuse at him for being a twat which is when he "punched" the window where her face would've been, obviously not hard enough to smash but Piri's a loser, thinking he can order people round like that coz he's a sports star, i've lost all respect for the chump and hope he never makes the all blacks again.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Ripper @ Sep 19 2008, 12:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Don't see what the problem was - he just knocked on the window at the Courtney Place BK - I usually get booted out there every weekend, it closes too damn early. Although the fatarse should be trying to get into Subway restraunts at 3am in the morning instead.[/b]

lol he must have been unhappy because they ran out of BK chicken burgers

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (187 @ Sep 19 2008, 04:40 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I was there.. and it ticks me off the media have covered this one up.

what actually happened was he walked in to J&Ms, it was full so he walked up to a table and "told" not asked, he told them to get up, a girl retaliated and he went to push her over but his mate stopped him. the cops arrived, took her outside and she was yelling abuse at him for being a twat which is when he "punched" the window where her face would've been, obviously not hard enough to smash but Piri's a loser, thinking he can order people round like that coz he's a sports star, i've lost all respect for the chump and hope he never makes the all blacks again.[/b]

Sheesh, that is pathetic.

So when you say the girl retaliated what did she do exactly? because these days I think *****es need to know when to shut the f#@! up even if he was being an egg why didn't her man do anything about it instead of her or was she by herself?

That's a stupid thing to do on Piris part but how can you tell if he was gonna push her over if it didn't happen? anyway we'll hopefully hear more about it and than him and Jimmy Cowan can hang out and swap stories.

Hes a good player but the good players need to be role models outside of the sport aswell, this is just pathetic

This is bs our Sport stars should be treated like Gods! We should be in awe whenever we are in their presence and every damsel should serve their goodies on a plate to these great men. Just because NZ is are more civilized we shouldn't feel that we should be stand stand on a moral high ground. Look at america! They treat their sports stars with great care. I am now worried about Weepu missing the womens face it makes me question the accuracy of his passing. Also the fact he didnt put a dent on the window makes me question his strength his passes lately did seem to lack a little zip. Piri Weepu just needs to sit back relax and eat another burger. I now respect Piri Weepu.

After Wellington winning the Ranfurly Shield tonight I think Piri's passing accuracy is just fine. Now that ***** that retaliated should get down on her knees when they fly into the airport and give him brain infront of everyone.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (jawmalawm24 @ Sep 19 2008, 12:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Was he up to mishief or is every c#@! just getting too sensitive and pc these days. Apparently before he flew over to Brisbane for the Tri Nations final Piri Weepu was out in the capital and he was alleged to have banged on a window and so the police arrested and charged him with disorderly behaviour.

Obviously the window didn't smash or else they would of mentioned that in the story but I think things are getting to the point where sports stars aren't allowed to be human anymore they have to be good little boys and girls 24/7 just to keep the media happy. I hope this doesn't mean that we have to put up with Andrew Ellis again in the All Blacks so now that Weepu done his job he just gets tossed aside again.[/b]

So what you're saying is that it's prefectly acceptable to be a twat and order people around in public all the time? And that most people do this? That's ********. You'd have to be a real jerk to do that.

Latest posts