• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Player of the Tournament?

I think the Lions are in deep trouble if we have a 37 year old as captain as good as POC is. Surely a chance he hangs em up after World Cup?

I think the Lions are in deep trouble if we have a 37 year old as captain as good as POC is. Surely a chance he hangs em up after World Cup?

I don't really get what you're saying here, as in I can't understand whether you're saying he's good or not, but chances POC will be on the lions tour are like minus 50%.

I don't really get what you're saying here, as in I can't understand whether you're saying he's good or not, but chances POC will be on the lions tour are like minus 50%.

He's saying a 37 yr old as a lions captain is a no and I agree. He has the passion for Ireland but his performances have dropped off in the last couple. No arguing he's a great player but he should not be captain for the lions. There are a lot better locks out there that are younger.

Lads Paulie has said at the very latest he will be retired in May 2016 so 100% certain he will only be on a Lions your as a fan

I agree and I was saying as such. Deserved award from him, he was immense and is a truly great leader. Jonno esq.

Oh sorry I hadn't even considered the possibility as Paulie as lions captain haha! But yeah, well deserved!

What the hell are you people talking about?

Anyway, fair play Paulie. A good call.

Latest posts