• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Players you hate

In order of most hated first:
-Chris Ashton
-Brian Habana
-Rupeni CauCau
-Luke fitzGerald
...But no I don't have a thing against wingers.

only 2 i can't stand.

austin healy.had the misfortune of bumping into him in a boozer in dublin a few years back,what a complete tool.

other one is paul ***o just a cheap shot gobshite!

Gavin Henson - all style, no substance
Taniela Moa - best move ever: him moving from Auckland to Chiefs country.
Corey Flynn, Andy Ellis, Stephen Donald- should NEVER be near the All Black Jersey. (but I guess that 's more the selectors fault)
Carmichael Hunt, Sam Thaiday, Quade Cooper & Willie Mason- all because they just act like complete d!*kheads
James Small = most overrated player ever... I have a highlight tape of the first 2 seasons of Super Rugby. Small was the top try scorer. But ALL of his tries bar about 1 any winger that could catch a ball could have scored, but the way he acted after each one; like he had created something magical.... what a c##k... until he came up against Lomu and Vidiri... hahaha smug little douche got put in his place...

Gavin Henson - all style, no substance
Taniela Moa - best move ever: him moving from Auckland to Chiefs country.
Corey Flynn, Andy Ellis, Stephen Donald- should NEVER be near the All Black Jersey. (but I guess that 's more the selectors fault)
Carmichael Hunt, Sam Thaiday, Quade Cooper & Willie Mason- all because they just act like complete d!*kheads
James Small = most overrated player ever... I have a highlight tape of the first 2 seasons of Super Rugby. Small was the top try scorer. But ALL of his tries bar about 1 any winger that could catch a ball could have scored, but the way he acted after each one; like he had created something magical.... what a c##k... until he came up against Lomu and Vidiri... hahaha smug little douche got put in his place...

the rugby world cup 1995 called. they say youre full of kak my brutha.

Bro dont bother with him the guys a tosser its Him and his country against the world. Just ignore him and hopefully the worm will wiggle away..

@Please-buy-baywatch: "Im sure if it were up to Bullit and Nickdnz, they would stick all the Afrikaaners back in concentration camps like they did in the second Boer War"

What an absolutely pathetic over-reaction

Last edited:
Can't say i hate anyone, most of the rugby players i've met come across as decent blokes. (And refs).

But i do cringe every time i see Digby Ioane on TV, whether he is in an interview or scoring a try. Seems like a massive try-hard a lot of the time. He should go to the USA if he wants to showboat, or sign up to one of those pathetic reality TV dancing shows if he wants the attention that bad.
He's fantastic, one of my mates if he's trying to get attention to something it's Catholicism.

OK I see i have overreacted and i am sorrie. Bakkies comes from the saem region that i was born in so I feel I can defend him. Even tho he now plays for Bulle he is a Natal boy (maybe he will retire back here). Let us rather forget about the concentration camps and how a handful of Boere shot the living crap out of the massive massive england and all its friends until they had to attack our women and children. If I was england I also wouldnt want to talk about that embarrassing thing now.

A player I really hate is Rathbone. He was so good for South africa under 20's when we won the junior world cup and then he ran away to australia where his career died in injury because we tackled him so hard. If he stayed here he would now be one of the great Bokke but he ran away and said nasty things about us. I also really hate Gregan because he also always thought of himeslf as the ref. The refs are never coloured, I dont know what he was thinking. He should rather just have played more and talked less.

He's fantastic, one of my mates if he's trying to get attention to something it's Catholicism.

Yea i'm sure he is a nice guy (my comment was a bit over the top), but i just have a random hate for the showboating and the attention seeking. Whenever Quade joins in i cringe too, not to mention Wykes' plank on the weekend.

Last edited:
OK I see i have overreacted and i am sorrie. Bakkies comes from the saem region that i was born in so I feel I can defend him. Even tho he now plays for Bulle he is a Natal boy (maybe he will retire back here). Let us rather forget about the concentration camps and how a handful of Boere shot the living crap out of the massive massive england and all its friends until they had to attack our women and children. If I was england I also wouldnt want to talk about that embarrassing thing now.

A player I really hate is Rathbone. He was so good for South africa under 20's when we won the junior world cup and then he ran away to australia where his career died in injury because we tackled him so hard. If he stayed here he would now be one of the great Bokke but he ran away and said nasty things about us. I also really hate Gregan because he also always thought of himeslf as the ref. The refs are never coloured, I dont know what he was thinking. He should rather just have played more and talked less.

Who specifically would you like to bame for that? I live in the Commonwealth, so surely I'm partly at fault, not to mention my grandparents are English, so that has to count against me. Or maybe I, and all other people who weren't alive in the 19th century, should probably not be held responsible, because we weren't alive at the time.

Your second point seems to consist of just a bit of racist babble, not that I was expecting much more. Not everyone thinks like you do, so would you like to explain the point you are trying to make?

I was on the verge of doing that I think he's being racist... and considing pages like 5-10 of this thread I really don't think that it's appropriate.

No No how am i being a racist? I am only saying that if you count the refs and look at the white ones, you will see they are nmore. Maybe the IRB are racist I think becos they only select white refs. There is one black ref and he is a South african in any case. Gregan isnt white. Am i allowed to say he isnt white? Maybe not.

Latest posts