• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Pointless Ways to Entertain Yourself

Do people not do cheeky naggins in Canada?

Pre-Drink? Big time for bars, since a lot of them are so expensive. There will be some at the game going on I can guarantee, if your talking about sneaking in booze that happens as well but is a heck of a lot easier in the winter. I've never bothered this risk of getting kicked out isn't worth it.

Pre-Drink? Big time for bars, since a lot of them are so expensive. There will be some at the game going on I can guarantee, if your talking about sneaking in booze that happens as well but is a heck of a lot easier in the winter. I've never bothered this risk of getting kicked out isn't worth it.

Don't be soft :p

Bring it in a cyan of coke

Ontario's liquor laws are bullshit as well, you can't drink in public at all, I think it's technically illegal to drink in your front yard, because it's in the public view. They are holdovers from prohibition era which no one has bothered changing. At Buffalo Bills games I can drink beer wherever I want a cop on horseback and I had a conversation about his horse, over there and I had a beer with me the entire time. Here in Ontario I'd be lucky to get away with him just telling me to dump it out more likely they'd give me a ticket.

That is supposedly the rule at the RDS, but cheeky naggins must be done. I did a quick check online, naggins cost 6 euro in Montreal. That's reasonable. 9 euro for a shoulder. That's pretty comparable to home.

You guys will probably be surpised what happens to opposing goal kickers here, pretty much the total opposite of what happens in Ireland, instead of eerie silence everyone tries to make as much noise as possible and people will yell out random things. The crowd cheered Kris Burton missing a penalty goal almost as much as they did for a succesful Pritchard attempt against Italy.

You guys will probably be surpised what happens to opposing goal kickers here, pretty much the total opposite of what happens in Ireland, instead of eerie silence everyone tries to make as much noise as possible and people will yell out random things.

... ;)

I've undertaken the Magikarp challenge. Essentially I have to complete Pokemon Blue/Red with not but Magikarps. Expect pics for proof.

I've an idea for a new video...I bought myself a melon and I'm feeling all athletic...so I'm going to shotput that son of a *****.

after I have sex with it

Latest posts