• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Pool 1 (Glasgow, Leicester, Munster, Racing Metro)

Sounds bad. If a man with Cockers for an avatar won't defend him it must be. How's he doing otherwise?

Anyone else notice the blatant neck roll/grab on cole before the glasgow third try?

Didn't the ref say next push of the ball will result in penalty?

Last edited:
So referee doesnt penalise glasgow....

****ing home advantage isn't in play here at all

Another bad bloody call

Last edited:
Despite the very poor ref this is a pathetic performance by Leicester and they deserve to lose this.

Would Earls have been starting 13 if fit? Could be a blessing in disguise that!

No on wing with Ronan on bench. It's known he's not a 13. Jaco didnt start last week just as he's still learning systems etc and had limited time here.

On this Tigs ye will be ok just win 4 remaining home games snd a loosing BP in Paris and ye will be fine

In game. Townsend is really working magic. They've had big changes there but still keeping standards good. I thought the loss of their Fijian god would've hurt them but it hasnt.

Last edited:
Routine bonus point victories for all four Pro 12 teams in Europe tonight against English and French clubs. Even the Dragons! Four swallows don't make a spring but hopefully TV companies take note that the Pro12 is an elite, international club competition that any fan of high quality rugby might be interested in watching.

Good for Townsend and the Warriors. You can tell he is desperate to get to the knockout stages before turning his back on club rugby.

No on wing with Ronan on bench. It's known he's not a 13. Jaco didnt start last week just as he's still learning systems etc and had limited time here.

On this Tigs ye will be ok just win 4 remaining home games snd a loosing BP in Paris and ye will be fine

In game. Townsend is really working magic. They've had big changes there but still keeping standards good. I thought the loss of their Fijian god would've hurt them but it hasnt.

True I forgot we have to play at Thomund.

Back to being positive again.

Routine bonus point victories for all four Pro 12 teams in Europe tonight against English and French clubs. Even the Dragons! Four swallows don't make a spring but hopefully TV companies take note that the Pro12 is an elite, international club competition that any fan of high quality rugby might be interested in watching.

When those results are meaningful, the TV companies will probably take notice. One great result (well done Glasgow) and three cheap ones hardly constitutes a new dawn.

Greatb performance from Warriors . Leicester started well but Toonie's aces held back from last week were too strong for a disappointing Tiger's team lacking in the extra talent required at this level. Hogg's penalty from 60 metres out was indicative of what he can do given a chance . Weegie pack dominated second half to conclude a braw night at Scotstoun !Bring em on !

Hopefully we get 25 points from those 4 games.

Man when you come to limerick I'll show you the spots where bonus points come at a flow

But rewatched game and from Leicester POV I'd be very worried. The lack of a loosing BP may be crucial

Latest posts