• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Pool 2 (Connacht, Toulouse, Wasps, Zebre)

Carty developing as the season goes on but inconsistent. Connacht need a goal kicker badly though.

Yeah he plays hot and cold. I maintain he plays a lot better with a playmaker like Ronaldson at 12 and Aki at 13. Takes a lot of pressure off him. Connacht could do with developing a 10.

We just don't look right. Gopperth not got his head on. I feel uneasy whenever we have the ball.

We need someone, anyone to just stand up and inspire others. Beale?

EDIT: Thomas Young - I really like this guy. Shame Wales already have such good options at 7. Such a good footballer, pace and power. Nice little break there but we need others to be on his wavelength.

Last edited:
3 points won't be enough for Connacht in the last 20mins. Wasps bench will beast them again so they need a try soon I reckon to give a chance of holding on.

When launchbury is fit and hasn't played too much rugby, he's simply phenomenal.

Wait, both Garces and the TMO agree it's fine and yet together they somehow decided to not make a decision and look again?

Jesus the ref talk gets boring fast round here. I'm guilty of it too, but are watching rugby or the refs?

The rugby, had to turn off though for missus wanting to see strictly.

When you see 2 mauls dragged down in front of the line twice in 5mins, who do you blame when no one is penalised?

Furk Connacht supporters are classy as fek.

Puts munsters supporters and their bell bottom jeans and tracky top to shame.

So predictable. The same old Pro12. Great first XV but the piggy bank runs out for the bench. Economics in action on the sports field and sadly it's only going to get worse these next few years. At least the Pro12 can hold its head high that it could compete until the TV companies came in and perverted international club rugby.

Still, a credible outing in Europe for Connacht and better than i feared for them giving their awful league form.

Great scenes at the end there. Wasps will be kicking themselves they lost that. They were dominant in the second half.

Latest posts