• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Pool 2 (Connacht, Toulouse, Wasps, Zebre)

Well if we look at last season Leinster were sub par throughout the year, lost more internationals than any other province and still topped the league. Connacht wanted it more in the final so fair play but so far this season they're not at the same table as Leinster or Munster. A couple of European wins that they made way too much work out of aside, they've become very average.

Well if we look at last season Leinster were sub par throughout the year, lost more internationals than any other province and still topped the league. Connacht wanted it more in the final so fair play but so far this season they're not at the same table as Leinster or Munster. A couple of European wins that they made way too much work out of aside, they've become very average.

leinster have been sub par for well over two seasons now..dont know why leinster fans always have a chip on their shoulder.! just cant recognise when a so called smaller province is making strides...

Jedi Master Muldoon with the mind tricks.

"I can kick the ball into touch"
Ref "you can kick the ball into touch)
JM "the time will not be up"
Ref "the time will not be up"
JM "We shall win this game"
Ref "you shall win the game"

I'm pretty ****** about that to be honest. No way Connaught would have found our line without the kick to the corner.
As for Wasps being beatable, well done.....Yes we're beatable and particularly so when we play as poorly as we did on saturday
Far as I know Connacht could have opted for a scrum, t&g or pen, plenty of possibilities , hats of to Muldoon though..

I see no point blaming the ref. It was the wrong call but it was Wasps fault they decided to fart about at the end of the game. If you're going to play it tight to kill the game there is no excuse to being outnumbered at our own ruck by 2 or 3 to 1, yet Wasps were when the turnover happened.

Far as I know Connacht could have opted for a scrum, t&g or pen, plenty of possibilities , hats of to Muldoon though..

That's my point though really, I would have backed us to defend against anything other than a driving line out. Our defence had been pretty solid and I believe they would have held
Having said this, completely agree with ragerancher, our own fault to concede the penalty anyway. I personally would have backed us setting up a kick downfield and challenged Connaught to try and go 50 metres.

Zebre trying to fek up my Acca's
Got
Leinster
Bath
Saints
Con
Wasps
Munster and Glasgow (2 different Acca's)
Clermont
Sarries
Toulon
Ulster
Cowboys
Kansas City chiefs
Patriots
Falcons
Spurs
City
Bournemouth
United
Chelsea
Arsenal
Glouscester.

11,000/1

Last edited:
Zebre trying to fek up my Acca's
Got
Leinster
Bath
Saints
Con
Wasps
Munster and Glasgow (2 different Acca's)
Clermont
Sarries
Toulon
Ulster
Cowboys
Kansas City chiefs
Patriots
Falcons
Spurs
City
Bournemouth
United
Chelsea
Arsenal
Glouscester.

11,000/1

A lot more than Zebre to worry about there! Arsenal lose accas, its all they're good for!

I know that why I did one without them in.

Reckon Chelsea will bite me in the arse considering they are against Leicester.

Steelers should beat KCC BUt hoping Big Ben injury will hamper them.

Did about 5 Acca's with various teams out.

I stopped watching the Connacht mtch after 30 min. Zebre have given up again.

A lot more than Zebre to worry about there! Arsenal lose accas, its all they're good for!

Speaking of Arsenal, does Wenger have shares in the club? Because for the last 10/15 years all he has been interested in doing is making as much money as possible for the club. The shareholders must love him! I know I would if I was a shareholder. I don't know how the paying fans put up with that lack of ambition though.

He made a great decision, drew what was pretty much the last well placed defender and passed to a man in the clear. That's the odds on decision there.

Maybe but he should of back himself IMO, a winger like him should back themselves in that situation.

Although saying that Wasps should of finished that off and 2 others already.

Maybe but he should of back himself IMO, a winger like him should back themselves in that situation.

Although saying that Wasps should of finished that off and 2 others already.

And if he'd been caught everyone would be crucifying him.

Lots of ball hitting the ground. The Toulouse 9 just can't pass it.

Latest posts