• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Pool 4 (Castres, Leinster, Montpellier, Northampton)

good job i got plenty of Guinness in Leinster by far the better team playing at top speed good to watch, the red i thought a little harsh Steyn was committed and Sexton ducked a little, but i had a good idea with JP Doyle plus Barnes it would finish with a red. Now i think its all about how quickly Leinster get the bonus point

Harder than Munster's based on league positions...

- - - Updated - - -

I think O'Loughlin will get more caps.

Maybe both have been superb and I know I'm not Dave Kearneys biggest fan but these 2 do what should be of wingers and are finishers. Like have both out scored Kearney in Leinster colours already?

Both are lovely to watch running the ball. Montpellier are very sloppy though

Maybe both have been superb and I know I'm not Dave Kearneys biggest fan but these 2 do what should be of wingers and are finishers. Like have both out scored Kearney in Leinster colours already?

Both are lovely to watch running the ball. Montpellier are very sloppy though

Kearney is a tough one for me, I wouldn't have him in this side but probably would have him at the moment for Ireland ahead of the two playing just for his defence. When O'Loughlin has the experience he'll be Denis Hickie mk. 2.

- - - Updated - - -

Job done with 25 to spare. Very nice!

Kearney is a tough one for me, I wouldn't have him in this side but probably would have him at the moment for Ireland ahead of the two playing just for his defence. When O'Loughlin has the experience he'll be Denis Hickie mk. 2.

But these guys will only get the experience by playing. I don't think Kearneys defence is that outstanding to say it should be that asset that gets him in. I understand what your saying though.
Conan with his 2nd and playing superbly. Was asked a question the other day. Himself and Jack O'Donoghue are 2 brilliant 8s in the making. However you've Heaslip, Stander and to a lesser extent I suppose O'Brien and O'Mahony in the 8 possibility for club/country. Do these 2 try establish themselves as a 6 or 7 or what.

Also I think he's had very good and fair game but strange JP Doyle got this game

But these guys will only get the experience by playing. I don't think Kearneys defence is that outstanding to say it should be that asset that gets him in. I understand what your saying though.
Conan with his 2nd and playing superbly. Was asked a question the other day. Himself and Jack O'Donoghue are 2 brilliant 8s in the making. However you've Heaslip, Stander and to a lesser extent I suppose O'Brien and O'Mahony in the 8 possibility for club/country. Do these 2 try establish themselves as a 6 or 7 or what.

Also I think he's had very good and fair game but strange JP Doyle got this game

They still need provincial experience, these lads both have less than 10 games I think.

Agree with the rest, Conan could be an incredible 6, don't know enough about O'Donoghue.

- - - Updated - - -

Stop, stop, they're already dead!

They still need provincial experience, these lads both have less than 10 games I think.

Agree with the rest, Conan could be an incredible 6, don't know enough about O'Donoghue.

- - - Updated - - -

Stop, stop, they're already dead!

Jacko will be a good 6 but has the dog in him to be a 7.

On experience bit. They'll get that between now and season end and then summer tour.

Earls Zebo and Trimble will be our choices for 6Nations with Rob Kearney and Gilroy back up.

But come summer guys like those 2 Sweetnam and Rory Scannell should all be capped and Stockdale from Ulster should be capped

By way don't think Doyle had any effect on game or can be any issue just it strange

Jacko will be a good 6 but has the dog in him to be a 7.

On experience bit. They'll get that between now and season end and then summer tour.

Earls Zebo and Trimble will be our choices for 6Nations with Rob Kearney and Gilroy back up.

But come summer guys like those 2 Sweetnam and Rory Scannell should all be capped and Stockdale from Ulster should be capped

Not sure about Stockdale but its beautiful when we agree! :p

Take nothing away from Leinsters performance.

Point is though heart and skill beat money and poor ambition all day.
I'm not saying Montpellier had no ambition but when you spend big money to bring guys in it's hard to replicate the heart a homegrown lad will bring.

only one thing to say Well done Leinster beaten by a much better team you deserve your 1/4 final home game.

Depends how long the Vunipolas are out for.

They will finish top of there group with a likely Home Quarter.

As I said they will be caught out. Not that they're a bad team just think they'll be caught on hop. They'll get a home QF no fear of it but I think they'll caught

Latest posts