• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Pool 5 (Bordeaux, Clermont, Exeter, Ulster)

Am i missing something ?
The way bt sport are going on Exeter are already out of it with absolutely no chance of going through, and its all about Ulster
winning and getting a possible bonus point to keep their up their hopes of going through.
My quick calculations make it highly possible that the Chiefs would go through with 2 wins from last 2 games.
Beating Clermont might be a tough call but not impossible, especially after their performance today.
BT s ignorance of Exeter is annoying.

Am i missing something ?
The way bt sport are going on Exeter are already out of it with absolutely no chance of going through, and its all about Ulster
winning and getting a possible bonus point to keep their up their hopes of going through.
My quick calculations make it highly possible that the Chiefs would go through with 2 wins from last 2 games.
Beating Clermont might be a tough call but not impossible, especially after their performance today.
BT s ignorance of Exeter is annoying.

They've been ****ing up all day when talking about that group. The presenter thought Ulster needed Clermont to stop Bordeaux earlier. Don't think he knew Bordeaux have to travel to Belfast.

They've been ****ing up all day when talking about that group. The presenter thought Ulster needed Clermont to stop Bordeaux earlier. Don't think he knew Bordeaux have to travel to Belfast.

Andrew Cotter , commentating on that game said Ulster would be happy with Bordeaux losing but didnt mention Exeter (who also wanted that result).

I remember last year just before round 5 (maybe 4) on BT , they were analysing possible scenarios to come and BOD quickly dismissed Exeter, saying they are already out.
And we all know what happened there. Hes doing the same again.

Clermont doing just what it takes to get qualification. Keeping their powder dry for bigger games ahead.

Can't see Exeter troubling them at home. Ulster were taken apart in 40 min at Marcel Michelin. Bordeaux still lack experience and composure. The league is better suited to them.

Sara Elgin , pitchside before KO . Quote "Exeter Chiefs chance of reaching the last 8 have long gone"

Erm , actually Sara NNN0000. wrong.

Unlikely -yes.
Long gone - NNNNNNNOOOOOOOO= get yer facts write, Squashed face.

Sara Elgin , pitchside before KO . Quote "Exeter Chiefs chance of reaching the last 8 have long gone"

Erm , actually Sara NNN0000. wrong.

Unlikely -yes.
Long gone - NNNNNNNOOOOOOOO= get yer facts write, Squashed face.

Actually she's right like even if they win today and away to Clermont with 2BPs that'll mean 16 points. And it unlikely they'll get yjat. That's before long stretch of results going other way

giphy.gif

Exter fans celebrate that try.

Actually she's right like even if they win today and away to Clermont with 2BPs that'll mean 16 points. And it unlikely they'll get yjat. That's before long stretch of results going other way

Your points contradict each other.

If they got 16 points and both saracens and leicester both win at home in their last games Chiefs go through.

She was wrong.

Someone needs to remind Best that he's not a back cause he's costing ulster in defence

They're getting outside the 13 channel everytime. Best being caught wide really isn't the issue. Its defending too narrow thats costing Ulster.

Nowell is one of my favorite players, and he's playing very well, but Piatau completely merked him there.

- - - Updated - - -

That Shanahan boy looks a mix of Luke Marshall and Nevin Spence.

Nowell is one of my favorite players, and he's playing very well, but Piatau completely merked him there.

- - - Updated - - -

That Shanahan boy looks a mix of Luke Marshall and Nevin Spence.

*spills a drop of beer*

Nowell is the best player on the pitch, no one was stopping Piatau though.

Rory Best at missing tackles
:p

Edit:
Actually, considering how he's getting completely outplayed by LCD
Rory "would be 4th/5th" Best "hooker in England"

Last edited:
Your points contradict each other.

If they got 16 points and both saracens and leicester both win at home in their last games Chiefs go through.

She was wrong.

My point was more at time they won't get 16 will they. Can't see them getting BP win next week.

Latest posts