• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Pool 5 (Bordeaux, Clermont, Exeter, Ulster)

You wouldn't kick him out of bed for chasing box kicks!

Don't mention box kicks to a Leicester fan, they'll have flashbacks of those things Youngs puts up in the air.

Great to see Exeter get the win after they were written off, everyone seemed to think ulster only had to turn up

Actually she's right like even if they win today and away to Clermont with 2BPs that'll mean 16 points. And it unlikely they'll get yjat. That's before long stretch of results going other way

Still think she was right to say on air Exeters chances to reach last 8 are long gone ?

Don't mention box kicks to a Leicester fan, they'll have flashbacks of those things Youngs puts up in the air.

Great to see Exeter get the win after they were written off, everyone seemed to think ulster only had to turn up

Couldnt agree more ,BT dismissing them out of hand was v. amateurish punditry.

I gotta chickle at 1st bit of this

No build up for Ex Clermont on Sky or is my stream the wrong one?

- - - Updated - - -

Never mind gang, it was the latter

BT sport have all the good games today
Clermont v Exe
Saracens v Toulon
Leicester v Glasgow

Think the fact every game matters for every team. Like only 1 out is Tigwrs but they still have to.try win to get confidence and momentum back. Plus they're not fans of loosing at home

Exeter done. Thanks for nothing you hatchet wavers.

- - - Updated - - -

My god Ulster are pathetic.

Exeter done. Thanks for nothing you hatchet wavers.

- - - Updated - - -

My god Ulster are pathetic.

Thing is with Ulster they've the players just haven't got the style to suit strengths. I think if the coaching reshuffle happens it'd be key to fix this

Latest posts