• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Position dilemma

Scrum Half or Second 5/8th (inside centre), in my opinion. Great to see a female interested in the game. Woman's games are pretty entertaining, as it is focused much more on the running side rather than the physical side. You may really enjoy it, so give it a shot!

Scrum Half or Second 5/8th (inside centre), in my opinion. Great to see a female interested in the game. Woman's games are pretty entertaining, as it is focused much more on the running side rather than the physical side. You may really enjoy it, so give it a shot!

Ive seen a womans game that was really physical. Loads of big hits it was a womans rugby league game and Im telling you nick you wouldve been like 'ooooohhhh'...a bunch of hit women.

Chauvinist

LOL..You might want to check the meaning of the word chauvinist before using it D'Arcy.

I was just pointing out to nickdnz that Ive seen woman playing a real physical game of rugby and that they can play physical.

Nothing chauvinist about it mate.

LOL..You might want to check the meaning of the word chauvinist before using it D'Arcy.

I was just pointing out to nickdnz that Ive seen woman playing a real physical game of rugby and that they can play physical.

Nothing chauvinist about it mate.

Read the quote

Oh lol hahahahaha...you got me D'Arcy hahaha..

Sorry folks and especially our lady readers Ill quickly fix that, stupid me.

LOL..

I thought it was my bad, I went back to fix and ohhhh....

I like you D'Arcy hahahaha

My dilemma is that everyone say I should be a back rower with my physique

Yeah true, you work together as a team so everybody is equally important.

Hey Saracenangel, don't be disappointed. I've had many a great time in the back row and I'm not even the biggest of people. A wise man once told me, it's not about the individual but the team. If that's to be listened to then, think about making your team the best team and not just yourself the best player and in doing so you will potentially become a legend either way!

Stay strong my friend. :)

Latest posts