• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Premiership 2007 - 2008 thread

I think LFC have a great chance as there is a good squad in place now (2 players for every position). Also Man U only have 2 strikers and are struggling to score goals. I think the final positions for the Prem. League this season will be:
1. Liverpool
2. Chelski
3. Arsenal
4. Man U

Very possibly, you are looking good at the moment.....when you do lift the ***le will you ***** and grumble about your team 'buying the league' (whatever that means)?

Very possibly, you are looking good at the moment.....when you do lift the ***le will you ***** and grumble about your team 'buying the league' (whatever that means)?
[/b]
Liverpool's net spending after player sales was only 25 million pounds, way less than Chelski have been spending with the exception of this season.

I'm a Liverpool's fan and i'm ok with that... We have the best team since a long time... We doubled every position... I just think Arsenal will be second... I don't see MU making a good championship...

Im a HUUUGE football fan and i go for MUFC so im not going to be biased and say they will win the premier league this season as i havent a clue who will!

I`d say it will be between Liverpool and Man Utd this year with Arsenal and Chelsea making up the four but i have Newcastle down as 5th and ive said that as soon as big sam joined the toon army so i placed $100 (australian) on Newcastle to make top spot (without top 4 sides L`pool,MUFC,Chelsea and Arsenal) and got odds of $8 which i thought was very very good.

Liverpool has got, on the paper, the best team of England but Benitez is very bad coach for gerate a season complete with all stars.
Torres will be the most player of the season

Man Utd or Liverpool will win it. I'm rooting for Man City though. Sven sucks huh? We'll see about that :D

I think if Arsenal can get the right result against Liverpool, MU & Chelsea, then will have very good chance of winning the ***le.

its still incredibly early but liverpool are looking good, man utd are recovering from their slow start and are starting to look like defending champions again, although they are struggling for goals. i think chelsea have no chance as losing mourinho, as annoying as he was, is a big blow. arsenal however have surprised me, it seems with henry gone, the other players have really stepped up. however all i'm happy to see is the magpies putting out a decent competitive team each week.

my prediction
final result of the premiership
1st : Man Utd
2nd : Arsenal
3rd : Liverpool
4th : Chelsea

my prediction
final result of the premiership
1st : Man Utd
2nd : Arsenal
3rd : Liverpool
4th : Chelsea
[/b]

I agree, but only because I hope ManU will start to show what they`re capable of. Arsenal is playing some great, fast football, although the great numbers of unexperienced players could play against them at the end of the season.

<div class='quotemain'>
its still incredibly early but liverpool are looking good
[/b]
I wish Benitez would quit messing with the team!
[/b][/quote]

Why worry the refs will just make sure you win the games no matter how average you are. Cheating gets.

Latest posts