• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Premiership 2007 - 2008 thread

S

St Helens RLFC

The fixtures have been drawn and the scene is set for another epic season in the top flight of English football.

Discuss.

Big Fat Cheating Sam returning to the Reebok on the opening day is rather tasty.

I'm rather hoping the Magpies get a good kicking to be honest. With Kevin Nolan sending Joey Barton crying to the dressing room afterwards.

Big Fat Cheating Sam returning to the Reebok on the opening day is rather tasty.

I'm rather hoping the Magpies get a good kicking to be honest. With Kevin Nolan sending Joey Barton crying to the dressing room afterwards. [/b]

more likely to be the other way round with Barton getting a nice card for his troubles as well.

Go Liverpool.

Hopefully another poor start to the season will happen.

Seriously, if we want to win the ***le, we have to play similar team week in week out instead of a different team every week. Have a good start to the season and improve the away record.

that doesn't appear that likely imo, Benitez has never been quick to change his ideas, you only have to see how long it took him to get rid of Zenden for proof of that, maybe next season if you're lucky.

I'm rather hoping the Magpies get a good kicking to be honest. With Kevin Nolan sending Joey Barton crying to the dressing room afterwards. [/b]

BOOOOOOO :bleh!:

Here's hoping Newcastle to be in the top 6 by the end of the 07/08 season.

<div class='quotemain'> Big Fat Cheating Sam returning to the Reebok on the opening day is rather tasty.

[/b][/quote]

*HOOOOOOF INTO THE BOX*
*ELBOW OPPONENT*
*COMPLAIN TO REFEREE*
*DIVE FOR FREEKICK*
*LINE UP FOR SET-PIECE*
*HOOF INTO THE BOX*
repeat until final whistle

Enjoy your top 7 finish.

Liverpool are a cup team. United are too strong now even though they signed that dire Hargreaves.

<div class='quotemain'>
Liverpool are a cup team.
[/b]
Tell that to the history books. [/b][/quote]

Yes the Burnley and Crystal Palace results were bad but come on....they generally do quite well in the cups. Even I can admit that.

I'm surprised this thread isn't awash with people ocmplaining about Everton buying the league with the Jagielka signing. Cynical I know but where Chelsea have left off Everton have taken right over. It's amazing really but those corinthian amateurs at liverpool and Utd don't seem to be mentioning teams "Buying the league" anywhere near as much as they used to.

Perhaps they are just resigned to following in Everton's wake.

Don't worry RBS - I have spent much of the weekend slagging the Moyesiah right off over his latest comments but a lot of the people on here won't know what the bleeding hell I'm on about so I never posted it.

<div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotemain'> Big Fat Cheating Sam returning to the Reebok on the opening day is rather tasty.

[/b][/quote]

*HOOOOOOF INTO THE BOX*
*ELBOW OPPONENT*
*COMPLAIN TO REFEREE*
*DIVE FOR FREEKICK*
*LINE UP FOR SET-PIECE*
*HOOF INTO THE BOX*

Enjoy your top 7 finish.
[/b][/quote]

and good luck to your Premiership survival. :toss:

<div class='quotemain'>
*HOOOOOOF INTO THE BOX*
*ELBOW OPPONENT*
*COMPLAIN TO REFEREE*
*DIVE FOR FREEKICK*
*LINE UP FOR SET-PIECE*
*HOOF INTO THE BOX*

Enjoy your top 7 finish.
[/b]

and good luck to your Premiership survival. :toss:

[/b][/quote]

Many thanks...have you seen much BigSamball in your time? If Everton played like that I'd have stopped going.

Anyway best of luck winning your first trophy since.....was it the Pangaean Cupwinners Cup or Gondwana-toto tournament. Anyway good luck with it ;)

I think Mourinho has been stubborn and is trying to prove he has not "bought" all his previous ***les under Chelsea coz i mean cummon Steve Sidwell and Ben-Haim? They lacked depth last season and cant see how these signings are going to correct it.

United have spent big and it will pay off. Not even Torres can save Liverpool, he will not progress there like he would of at somewhere like Old Trafford. He will find the English game to too physical and anyone who has watched him flail about in la liga will know this.

I think Mourinho has been stubborn and is trying to prove he has not "bought" all his previous ***les under Chelsea coz i mean cummon Steve Sidwell and Ben-Haim? They lacked depth last season and cant see how these signings are going to correct it.

United have spent big and it will pay off. Not even Torres can save Liverpool, he will not progress there like he would of at somewhere like Old Trafford. He will find the English game to too physical and anyone who has watched him flail about in la liga will know this. [/b]

So you're saying Man U will "buy" the ***le as well.

<div class='quotemain'> No worries mate. See you at the FA Cup final at the Wembley Stadium. B) [/b]

More like see you in court for corruption :bleh!:
[/b][/quote]

The raid had nothing to do with the club, the coppers were looking for infos about an Agent being investigated for defrauding some clubs...which includes Newcastle.

Latest posts