• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Premiership Rugby 18/19 - Playoffs

I'm fully convinced at this point that there's some kind of deal to keep giving Itoje MOTM so that he can carry on being the face of English rugby and selling merch.

Makes more sense than him getting MOTM today for playing reasons.

Ffs sarries!... could have let us have that try a min earlier to gove us a chance.

Great game and great contest and deserved win as they came back.

Not disappointed as a chiefs fan at the effort but feel we kicked too much in that 3rd 20 and came away from the chiefs way, we needed more possesion and should have brought simmonds on earlier.

But a hard fort game by both and a great final. Cant help but be gutted.

Hope Nowell's ok

Literally any one of the players who didn't do more harm to their team than good.
Yeah, could pick any number of the forwards, Williams and Lozowski had good games to

As you said: Itoje would be one of the last names I'd pick. Came alive in the last 20 but so many needless penalties and conceded a pointless yellow that cost his team 13pts

If the EQP in both teams play like that, then we may have a chance in Japan. I hope EJ was watching the performances of some of those on outside the squad, Goode, Devoto

Yeah, could pick any number of the forwards, Williams and Lozowski had good games to

As you said: Itoje would be one of the last names I'd pick. Came alive in the last 20 but so many needless penalties and conceded a pointless yellow that cost his team 13pts
Itoje wasn't even the best 6; Ewers was monstrous today.

Ewers was the best individual on the pitch. Armand up there as well.

Sarries-wise Williams was at the heart of everything good. And he managed to stay on the pitch...

Thought it was a fair result. A lot of dirty work being done in the rucks from both sides in my opinion, slowing down, couple neck rolls, itoje spending more time lying around than on his feet.

@TobyBeastTeague rein him in bud... it's okay for us Welsh to mess up your language but an English and fellow Chief smh :D!
Noticed it after i posted it....figured there were bigger issues than spelling right now(if your a Chiefs fan).

Trust the welsh to pipe up about the irrelevant and miss the main point ;) ;)

Noticed it after i posted it....figured there were bigger issues than spelling right now(if your a Chiefs fan).

Trust the welsh to pipe up about the irrelevant and miss the main point ;) ;)

Trig-gered ;)

Latest posts