• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Premiership Rugby 18/19 - Playoffs

Yep. I was just about to say the same. Nowell has been brilliant.

tHE PrEMieRsHip iS cRaP ANd BoRIng pRo 14 iS So MuCH beTTeR

Absolutely fantastic game so far

Wayne Barnes is my favourite ref but his insistence on using full names, even in open play, is becoming grating.

Nowell at 15 for England is looking pretty damn interesting RN

I've always liked that idea but with Hogg on the way he wont get much time at 15 for the chiefs unfortunately.

Edit: I have more faith in Nowell under the high ball than Daly.

Looking at Exeter, they should be contenders in Europe next year. Assuming they can sort out their kryptonite issues they seem to have there. They are going toe to toe with the best team in Europe and up there as one of the top teams in the world right now.

From an England perspective, Nowell at 15 looking VERY tasty right now and Devoto looking good at 12. If Nowell goes to 15 for England it's then a question of what happens to Daly and what happens to the wing spot.

Looking at Exeter, they should be contenders in Europe next year. Assuming they can sort out their kryptonite issues they seem to have there. They are going toe to toe with the best team in Europe and up there as one of the top teams in the world right now.

From an England perspective, Nowell at 15 looking VERY tasty right now and Devoto looking good at 12. If Nowell goes to 15 for England it's then a question of what happens to Daly and what happens to the wing spot.
If you were picking off of form then 11. May 14. Joe 15. Nowell would be pretty dangerous. Won't happen though.

Has Nowell ever played at 15 for England before? I know he hasn't started there but has he moved there? I can't see it happening this close to the Cup.

I've always liked that idea but with Hogg on the way he wont get much time at 15 for the chiefs unfortunately.

Edit: I have more faith in Nowell under the high ball than Daly.
Aye but the world cup is in like 3 months, so Hogg is irrelevant right now

Agree on the aerial thing, Nowell isn't Liam Williams but Daly is pretty ****.

Watson is the best we have in that regard but will he be fully fit and in form by then?
If he is then May/Watson/Nowell picks itself as a back 3

If you were picking off of form then 11. May 14. Joe 15. Nowell would be pretty dangerous. Won't happen though.

Has Nowell ever played at 15 for England before? I know he hasn't started there but has he moved there? I can't see it happening this close to the Cup.

He's looking more natural at 15 so far than Daly ever has.

Exeter are certainly playing better than I expected, although I think they are getting away with an incredible amount at the rucks, sure Sarries coaching will have something to say about it to sarries at half time, why oh why oh why are Exeter immune to conceding penalties for being off feet it's almost every ruck.

Latest posts