• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Premiership Rugby 18/19 - Playoffs

Saracens just embarrassing Gloucester here. That was a 5 on 1?

Also Jones has GOT to get Spencer in at 9 before the world cup. We can't afford to wait until after.

Brad barrett may as well retire they have tomkins now...come on im waiting for someone to call tomkins as a worldcup bolter haha

No doubt we will be hearing extremely high praise for that absolutely fantastic pass that only Saint Cirpiani could have possibly done for that try.

That game went to plan for sarries, now hoping Chiefs game goes to plan.

Good team and strong bench for chiefs, still feel we are missing cordero alot and his attzcking flare to back up the forwards work but do like nowell st FB. Cant wait!

Chiefs set up does frustrate me sometimes.

Got a massive m tighthead prop running in the wide channels and inevitably gets no where, next carry a small winger gets held up carrying as 1st receiver off a ruck and gets held up.

White...2 balls straight to touch then a pen against him, leads to defencive lineout which leads to pen try Nd yellow card. Small mistakes can be very damaging

Deserved scoreline st half time if not lucky its not 14 - 19 some big hits coming in from chiefs though getting court on the outside

Fair play chiefs better than us and deserved final.
2 best teams in final well deserved.
Mr Boyd well done we may well challenge with a bit of recruitment and development.
Agree Hutch could be great.

Tbh the 2 teams that won were both in the final last season and both top 2 all season. Really no surprises but still 2 good games and the best teams won.

Next weekend should be a good one, chiefs have stepped up and a hint cordero might be fit, but still sarries have to be favourites. Still i csnt wait

Tbh the 2 teams that won were both in the final last season and both top 2 all season. Really no surprises but still 2 good games and the best teams won.

Next weekend should be a good one, chiefs have stepped up and a hint cordero might be fit, but still sarries have to be favourites. Still i csnt wait
Cuthbert over Cordero increasingly looking like bad business tho... assuming chiefs couldn't keep him due to wages.

Latest posts