• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Premiership Rugby 18/19 - Rd 11

JP shoulda stopped that a couple of seconds earlier there

Bath moaning about Genge no arms tackle but it wasn't even a tackle so how can the no arms play into it?
To be fair I think you're right on that one. He pulled the arms out after Louw jumped IMO.

Another game where all the chat is about the ref unfortunately...

I've never thought of Ford as being very fast but between that and running down Ashton a couple of times in that BaBaas game, he must be pretty rapid

He's always been fast, has run down a few wingers.

This time, he was helped a touch by Tomorrow being held back, and the head start that Ugo isn't allowing for

Glad we had that explanation, couldn't see any reason to blow

Vuna looks like he has been to the Zebo school of wingers with that belly.
This is slimline compared to when he arrived!

For a match with no particular agro on show. It's a hell of an attrition rate!

maybe Bath are making up form out small injury list so far this season

This is slimline compared to when he arrived!

For a match with no particular agro on show. It's a hell of an attrition rate!

maybe Bath are making up form out small injury list so far this season

It's a very fast game.

Time of year as well for Injuries.
Tigers lost Spencer and Thompson in last weeks win.
Bath look like they might have lost Garvey, Underhill and Catt.

It's been a really enjoyable game, just hope Underhill is OK and it's just a minor injury.

Is the spitting really that cut and dried? I've watched the video several times and it looks like spray as he shouts rather than deliberately spitting IMO.

If he did spit, there's no excuse whatsoever and I'd have no issue with a lengthy ban, but I'm not wholly convinced he did.

The 'stamp' was a wind-up rather than outright vicious. The neck roll was far worse IMO. All di%k moves mind.

Gotta agree with that - the "spit" didn't look at all like he was gobbing on Young to me.

The "stamp" was more of a standing on the ankle - almost definitely intentional, worthy of a moderate ban. Not necessarily massively dangerous, but has the potential to be, and just a tad unnecessary.

Latest posts