• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Premiership Rugby 18/19 - Rd 11

I thought O'Connor was only allowed on whilst the HIA takes place?

Cheers.

Not sure about that decision - not a percentage play

Great game for a neutral, best Leicester/Bath "derby" I've seen in a while

What's guys views on the Steve Diamond thing?
Sounds from what I've read this journo had an agenda and well Diamond while probably a bit to agressive was probably right to react. Reminds me of Munster here with a certain journo who still can't get acknowledged in Thomond Park.
Must say also we played Sale in friendly and have met Steve Diamond briefly and he seems like a nice guy. Very passionate and old school in his beliefs yes but knowledgable. And therefore think he wouldn't react without reason.

What's guys views on the Steve Diamond thing?
Sounds from what I've read this journo had an agenda and well Diamond while probably a bit to agressive was probably right to react. Reminds me of Munster here with a certain journo who still can't get acknowledged in Thomond Park.
Must say also we played Sale in friendly and have met Steve Diamond briefly and he seems like a nice guy. Very passionate and old school in his beliefs yes but knowledgable. And therefore think he wouldn't react without reason.
The tinpot journo is best mates with an ex-employee who was fired for gross misconduct and has had an axe to grind ever since.

Dimes was probably a bit out of line but so was the chip wrapper writer, and if you go picking a fight with someone like Diamond, dragging his his friends and his club's name through the mud, don't go crying on social media when he tells you to **** yourself.

The tinpot journo is best mates with an ex-employee who was fired for gross misconduct and has had an axe to grind ever since.

Dimes was probably a bit out of line but so was the chip wrapper writer, and if you go picking a fight with someone like Diamond, dragging his his friends and his club's name through the mud, don't go crying on social media when he tells you to **** yourself.
Yes. 100% sounds like a lad here in Ireland who just hates Munster and pokes them everytime yet comes to Thomond Park and is shocked then when he is called on it.
Sounds to me that it was a bit of an ovwr reaction from Diamond but understandable.
Will he face action? Didn't know about ex employee but equally I hope if they punish the manager they equally go after the journo through punishing the paper by revoking credentials for few games or something

The journo is umming and aahing about reporting him to the RFU for bringing the game into disrepute,
Hopefully he gets put in front of Sir Billy Beaumont, who will uppercut his head into the nosebleeds

The journo is umming and aahing about reporting him to the RFU for bringing the game into disrepute,
Hopefully he gets put in front of Sir Billy Beaumont, who will uppercut his head into the nosebleeds

Now now, Sir Billy can't do that. A very stern letter will have him gibbering on the floor in anguish.

I hope that he is put up. It'll be brilliant to bring the journos down a peg

Latest posts