• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Premiership Rugby 18/19 - Rd 13/14

Sale won,

I don't think there was any rugby on after that? I can't remember any, anyway.

hey, gotta dream.....

kudos to sale for getting the result and holding out at the death.

haven't had a chance to catch the highlights yet but sounded like a decent game.
Sounded like we really missed our England boys yesterday and YY who pulled out late.

Exciting throughout the table this year!

Also @TRF_Olyy, any clue on who the 12 o'clock signing for Sale will be? my guess was one of the du preez's (probs Robert) but would be fun if it was someone left field.

It's definitely RdP, just no word yet whether it's next season or we've managed to buy him out of his contract for this season

It's definitely RdP, just no word yet whether it's next season or we've managed to buy him out of his contract for this season

Yes seems it was, thouht you may have bought him out though especially after thumping he got by stormers. However, second signing was a bit left field! not the south african internationa prop that i thought you were going to get.... Was Akker Van Der Merwe rumoured or not? great player though..

He was rumoured though not half as confidently as the Kitshoff rumours were

He was rumoured though not half as confidently as the Kitshoff rumours were
Hell of a side your putting together.... may be difficult in the future to renew but if the other rumoured signings of Kitshoff and the Du Preez twins turn up too, blistering team. Just maybe need a second row or two it would be a stonker.

Hell of a side your putting together.... may be difficult in the future to renew but if the other rumoured signings of Kitshoff and the Du Preez twins turn up too, blistering team. Just maybe need a second row or two it would be a stonker.
There are rumours of a second row as we're losing Ostrikov and possibly Evans
Also possibly Strauss

If all three go it does open up space for the Du Preez twins (especially if we can convince Dan to play lock)

I was us to field a side with 3x Du Preez, 2x Curry and 2x James, just to screw with the commentators

Last edited:
Also possibly Strauss

If all three go it does open up space for the Du Preez twins (especially if we can convince Dan to play lock)

I was us to field a side with 3x Du Preez, 2x Curry and 2x James, just to screw with the commentators

god imagine if we ended up with Curry x2, james x2, Willis x2 Cokansiga x 2 would be hilarious haha

Sarries could end up with 3x Vunipolas soon, with Manu coming through

Some strong genes in rugby atm

Also possibly Strauss

Need to buy ben and tom youngs, and tom and jack willis just to proper screw with them.

Team of brothers

1. Franks
2. Youngs
3. Waller
4. Kpoku
5. Kpoku
6. Curry
7. Curry
8. Vunipola

9. Youngs
10. Vunipola
11. Cockanasiga
12. James
13. James
14. Cockanasiga
15. Simmonds

16. .....
17. Waller
18. Franks
19. Du preez
20. Simmonds
21. Ryan Olowofela (England sevensi think)
22. Du preez
23. Jordan Olowofella

Thats not using tom and jack willis and 1 du preez brother. and mako. And billy and freddy burns and isnt that 2 taits?

Almost did it but missing a hooker :) be almost like a welsh team where everyone is either williams jones or davies :)

Last edited:
To complete the set of 23, you'd need 3 brothers - try the Vunipolas for that - or the Tuilagis, or the Du Preez, or the Armitages...

Team of brothers

1. Franks
2. Youngs
3. Waller
4. Kpoku
5. Kpoku
6. Curry
7. Curry
8. Vunipola

9. Youngs
10. Vunipola
11. Cockanasiga
12. James
13. James
14. Cockanasiga
15. Simmonds

16. .....
17. Waller
18. Franks
19. Du preez
20. Simmonds
21. Ryan Olowofela (England sevensi think)
22. Du preez
23. Jordan Olowofella

Thats not using tom and jack willis and 1 du preez brother. and mako. And billy and freddy burns and isnt that 2 taits?

Almost did it but missing a hooker :) be almost like a welsh team where everyone is either williams jones or davies :)
While you can generally get away with just surnames in a match day squad as most people will be familiar with the players, I do feel that this was an undertaking which would have been worth the effort of writing full names TBH...

While you can generally get away with just surnames in a match day squad as most people will be familiar with the players, I do feel that this was an undertaking which would have been worth the effort of writing full names TBH...
Just fir you :)

Team of brothers 1. Ben Franks
2. Tom Youngs
3. Alex Waller
4. Joel Kpoku
5. Josh? Kpoku
6. Ben Curry
7. Tom Curry
8. Billy Vunipola
9. Ben Youngs
10. Manu Vunipola
11. Joe Cockanasiga