• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Premiership Rugby 18/19 Round 9

So Dombrandt getting tip as a 6N's bolter.

I could see it he does fit Eddie's profile of a 6,
Big tackler
Big Carrier
BUT MOST OF ALL HE IS A LINEOUT OPTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Plus he played U20s for Wales (despite not being qualified) so that'll enrage the tabloids, which is like 99% of what Eddie loves about the England job

Plus he played U20s for Wales (despite not being qualified) so that'll enrage the tabloids, which is like 99% of what Eddie loves about the England job

Just need him to not play in the prem again till selection then he will be 100% down as captain.

I didnt watch tonight. Had Ospreys v Zebre on. As a Glasgow fan i have to scout all the other 13 teams. Believe i missed quite a good game. As for the rest of the weekend, Leicester will win. Then all the other ones will go for the home teams.

Eligible for Wales tho, could get nabbed
He isn't,
He could play for them in the u20s 6N because the eligibility for that tournament only requires you to live there (he went to uni in Cardiff). He couldn't play for them in the u20s world cup because that has regular eligibility requirements.

Not sure if he lived there long enough for residence, but if he did he'd lose it when he moved back to England

Good game I thought what surprised me was quins back row out played chiefs
It was an incredible back row tbf, Chis is one of the most underappreciated players in the Premiership right now. Cannot wait until we get Robshaw back.
Could feasibly see
4. Symons
5. Dombrandt
6. Robo
7. Cliff
8. Chis

That looks like a solid top 6 group at least. Not something we've had for a while

It was an incredible back row tbf, Chis is one of the most underappreciated players in the Premiership right now. Cannot wait until we get Robshaw back.
Could feasibly see
4. Symons
5. Dombrandt
6. Robo
7. Cliff
8. Chis

That looks like a solid top 6 group at least. Not something we've had for a while
Dombrandt's only 6'3 isn't he? Can't see him being a top flight lock.

2nwp5e.jpg

Dombrandt's only 6'3 isn't he? Can't see him being a top flight lock.
True, but a lot of people on the Quins forums are hailing him as the new Easter and he was only 6ft3 but could slot in at lock.

Tbf luamanu is getting moulded as one of our second rows now and he's only 3cm taller

Latest posts