• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Premiership Rugby 18/19 Round 9

Yeah, combine both backrows and both back3s, and this could be a cracker.
If it goes to form, it's more likely to be a cripple-fight!

Yeah, combine both backrows and both back3s, and this could be a cracker.
If it goes to form, it's more likely to be a cripple-fight!
Took me a couple rereads, but I assume you mean "backrows" and "cracker"...?

Looking forward to it as I haven't seen Bath in a few weeks, the look of the weather isn't promising though is it. Best we can hope for maybe is a low-error, high octane physical battle. That Bath win, obviously

Now that aspect of defence is not an issue for JoCoka

Ref standing in the line of the pass twice there - or was it thrice?

In this day and age that's a yellow, it was an intentional hit in the air.

That said, the 2nd maul collapse was probably a yellow so evens out

Intentional? He was committed before Ashton even looked like leaving the ground unnecessarily.
Youncan aegue that Roko should keep hisnhead up longer, but i still favour more common sense, and say that the player creating the dangerous situation is at fault.

Salem twice playing the role of Bath's SH at a ruck should be penalised at some stage

Didn't try and stop or pull out, it was a full on tackle in the air not a collision or anything

Weird penalty,
Louw did nothing wrong,
Thought walker not rolling (initially he was lying on the ball) but ref said he was pinned/OK (which I like in a referee)

Seemed to penalise Flouw for taking out the 9, but he legally cleared out someone else who fell onto Faf

I never said that it wasn't a tackle; just that he had no way of knowing it would be in the air until it was too late.

Les face it, the only reason Ashton jumped at all was to milk the penalty, with the decision coming after Roko was committed to the tackle

How did that injury happen? Did I blink and miss some actual rugby without play moving anywhere all?

ETA: OK, a scrum that didn't get as far as starting

Latest posts