• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Premiership Rugby 18/19 Round 9

The ball wasn't even in contact with his torso when it went over the line, it was around about his hips.
Was touching his elbow and hip, both theoretically count as a try (it's below the hip that doesn't)

Fwiw I think it's a knock on, same as last week's should've been a knock on, but if you're going to apply BS laws then do it consistently

Was touching his elbow and hip, both theoretically count as a try (it's below the hip that doesn't)

Fwiw I think it's a knock on, same as last week's should've been a knock on, but if you're going to apply BS laws then do it consistently

That hasn't been the case for a while now though.
Can't remember the last time we had consistency.

I think i might prefer to 'help' put up the decorations than watch the second half...

Half time subs the most exciting thing that's happened so far; just ahead of the power cut

To be honest I was kind of hoping for a 0-0 final score. The only thing which could have made this game noteworthy now can't hapoen

It's so exciting, the commentators have forgotten how to do maths.
If it finishes like this Sale take 6th, and Bath 7th in the table

Agree with Austin not sure I get why Wilson is on for Burns.
Wilson should be on at 15

Don't think the bath 15 has done anything wrong buy the two playmakers/kickers would work well in this kind of game.

Subbing burns is very odd, and he obviously wasn't happy with it

Jean luc du Preez has been good today, weird how the comentators benoaned him when he tried to keep it alive by ofloading to Ben Curry who subsequently knocked it on.

Sale defence is good.

Jean luc du Preez has been good today, weird how the comentators benoaned him when he tried to keep it alive by ofloading to Ben Curry who subsequently knocked it on.

Sale defence is good.

Not to take anything away form Sale's defence but they are being made to look very good by Bath's woeful attacking play.

Latest posts