• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Premiership Rugby 18/19 Round 9

No way that was a knock on at the end. It was backwards.

This was the first ever full premiership game that i have watched, a close tense game yes but that huge delay around 23 minutes was really bad.

Think I might support Saracens or Chiefs next year, bit more fun to watch.

tenor.gif

Single most boring game for a long time takes up half the thread... :D

Just saw Eastmonds red, normally I'd say it was a bit reckless, red card and minimum ban but it was on Mad Dog so hopefully it's an 18month ban.

Single most boring game for a long time takes up half the thread... :D
Some games are so bad we'd do anything to distract ourselves, even chat to the other chumps on TRF...

Just saw Eastmonds red, normally I'd say it was a bit reckless, red card and minimum ban but it was on Mad Dog so hopefully it's an 18month ban.

Aah bollix, just realised I'm going to have to put up with your smug avatar next week when we play like this again and get slaughtered

I'm glad I went to the cinema and watched the utterly dull and uninspiring The Crimes of Grindelwald instead. Sounds like that was more entertaining than the game.

The Bath fans are right to be annoyed with their team. But i reckon Leicester are in a worse position. Massive support, No stability. Relegation fight-defo. They should be better.

Latest posts