• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Premiership Rugby 18/19 Round 9

This game is slightly trying my patience now. I doubt many neutrals are still watching

Edit: apart from Tigs, desperate for that Funniest Poster award, in every thread he can be, looking for opportunities to make little lols.

Gotta agree with the commentators, I'd feel happier going for the corner.
I guess we think we've a real nudge on with a chance to milk a yellow

This game is slightly trying my patience now. I doubt many neutrals are still watching

Edit: apart from Tigs, desperate for that Funniest Poster award, in every thread he can be, looking for opportunities to make little lols.

Not really watching, more it's on my second monitor whilst i'm Christmas shopping, decent background noise.

My point still stands though, it's a bit of a shame that a club with the history of bath just can't get a proper stadium. (Maybe Craig needs to get sponsored by British gas or something)

We are so painfully predictable. No doubt the management at Bath are still convinced nothing is wrong, even as we stumble towards relegation.

Bath fans complaining about 0-0 against Sale, when I had to watch tigers get humped by Bristol 41-10 yesterday.

Sale and Bath fans watching their teams try and retain possession
uvD3fTm.gif

Shite game so far; ref really not helping, swinging wildly from pedantic to not caring, and occasionally just getting in the way and preventing the ball from getting wide when someone looks to.

Love the consistency in rugby referees

Same was given as a try last week

Latest posts