• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Premiership Rugby 20/21 - Rd 15

Probably a pen for high tackle think anything else is harsh tbf

Laughable - you can see he's throwing the hit at chest height and then he falls into it

Now that is a joke. Nothing he can do there. Penalty at best.

There's being reckless dangerous etc then there is a rugby incident to me that's one of the most.

There's being reckless dangerous etc then there is a rugby incident to me that's one of the most.
Yep, this is the big problem; plenty of large people moving at high speeds, there are going to be a lot of players binned for things they absolutely can't help.

Trying to punch the ball when the ball is on the opposite side of the player and he's dipping into the tackle....

Big brain plays

Honestly have Sale decided the first card shouldn't have been and decided to demonstrate what one is

Bloody hell, how have Wasps lost that what a load of ******** hats off to Sale coping so well with their yellows only real frustration is it shouldn't have been the pen that led to it as Odogwu won the ball fairly, however the first yellow shouldn't have been so can't really complain.

How the **** did we win that?!

I think that shows the mindset change in the side recently - no way we would've won that a few months ago

Ashman was quality off the bench - really hope we don't lose him to a Scottish side
Solid debut for Raf de Quirke as well - his box kicking surprised me with how good it was, and his pass is excellent

Sale Yellow at 47, 54, 59, 68....how the hell did Wasps lose...

Latest posts