• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Premiership Rugby 20/21 - Rd 15

What a great half that was.

Bristol 21-17 Harlequins

Radradra is a freak XD

Bristol not playing well but still winning is a bonus, Andy Uren showing why he's the best 9. ;)

Ben Earl has apparently been broken by England and might have been subbed by now if Luatua hadn't gone off injured. Needs a week or two more to get back into the Bristol way and find some form. Officials not great, not sure how Quins are getting away with so much offside, not moving and sealing off at rucks. Marler should have had yellow also, Bedlow got a three week ban for accidentally doing similar a month ago.

Loving this play from Bath.
Cips will be licking his lips!

Footwork from Loader!

He's another one to keep an eye on - serious pace/acceleration

Coka is frequently disappointing since his injury. Didn't have the speed to finish that and then just allowed himself to be shoved off the ruck with minimal resistance.

Looks like Sale might be in for it, not sure how that wasn't given as forward.

As long as any other passes like that are given as flat/backwards I'll accept the consistency.

That offside was so irrelevant to what was simply a poor kick honestly can't think any time I've seen that pinged before

Always seem to pick up a lot of injuries against Sale

It's gonna be a long 2nd half for Barbeary - he was limping a bit at the end, and I feel like they brought on #19 for Shields because they were saving Veilanu to come on for Barbeary early in the 2nd half

Solid half for him though - not had the big carries of last week but been really busy. Got a good Lydiate-esque chop tackle in his repertoire as well, cut down one of the Du Preez twins with it

How is yard no impeding there blatant changing of line