• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Premiership Rugby 21/22 - Rd 11

How long has this been said about bath though, it just happens all the time
Which makes me suspect the coaches are deluded when it comes to how bad the problems are. Even just now Hatley was denying how big a problem the discipline was in this very game with 2 yellows...

Bath forwards looking very weak in a lot of aspects of the game. Losing the gain line everywhere. Too easy that try.
The carry from Ackerman(?) was crazy, swatted way two big forwards like they were u10s

Good first half so far although Carley yellowed the wrong Bath player (should have been Spencer not Ellis).
As long as there's still at a 20 point gap by the 75/76 minute mark I'll be then confident that we've won!

Good first half so far although Carley yellowed the wrong Bath player (should have been Spencer not Ellis).
As long as there's still at a 20 point gap by the 75/76 minute mark I'll be then confident that we've won!
Both surely?

Absolutely brilliant result especially considering we were under pressure for much of the second half, I was a bit worried when Spencer scored.

What a turnaround from where we were at the start of the year too, just need to start getting the backs clicking a bit more now as we can't rely on our maul for every game

I'm interested to see how Ford plays with Sanderson.
I've not been that impressed with his tactics so far with sale tbh.

Also think Kelly has improved massively as a 12.

Yayyy we win!

Positives - Barbeary scoring, Tom West/Biyi Alo/JTA eating Irish's scrum, Jimmy G making turnovers, Frost's double, Ali Crossdale under the high ball

Negatives - Line out defence, Red Card for Umaga

Can't believe we actually won. Positive to end the year on with Odogwu, T Willis, Mills, Atkinson and Spink very close to return.

Feel like Tigers winning streak will end next week v Falcons though
I can't see us winning at Welford road, if you rotate we might keep it close but we rarely do well at yours.

Think it'll be a proper forward battle though if we get our first team out, it's just in the backs where injuries have buggered our cohesion recently.

Enjoyed the Tigers Brizzle game. Borthwick has done a far better job than I thought he would. In addition to everything else it looks like Tigers have rediscovered the mythical beasts of team spirit and identity. Sounds a bit airy fairy but you don't get too far without them.

In contrast, Bath are just awful and their pack looked powder puff. With the competition for Eng places you wonder how long Underhill will stick it out.

Enjoyed the Tigers Brizzle game. Borthwick has done a far better job than I thought he would. In addition to everything else it looks like Tigers have rediscovered the mythical beasts of team spirit and identity. Sounds a bit airy fairy but you don't get too far without them.

In contrast, Bath are just awful and their pack looked powder puff. With the competition for Eng places you wonder how long Underhill will stick it out.
That's my main worry, success breeds success as good players want to join the club. Failure breeds failure, we could be at a very real risk of losing our free remaining performing players...

Latest posts