• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Premiership Rugby 21/22 - Rd 11

I don't like this thread

hes-already-dead-gif-1.gif

I reckon Bath might do OK tbh - new defence coach coming in, and having two solid weeks to beast the side, could give them the jolt they need

Bristol vs Tigers the pick of the round IMO (will Judas Genge be playing?), but there's some nice matchups this weekend - just hope they all go ahead (or at least two do, so I have something to watch in my food coma)

I reckon Bath might do OK tbh - new defence coach coming in, and having two solid weeks to beast the side, could give them the jolt they need

Bristol vs Tigers the pick of the round IMO (will Judas Genge be playing?), but there's some nice matchups this weekend - just hope they all go ahead (or at least two do, so I have something to watch in my food coma)
Won't have had too much time - had positive covid cases last week, so with the La Rochelle match cancelled, you'd expect them to be isolating to avoid future cancellations, rather than beasting and risking forfeits

Won't have had too much time - had positive covid cases last week, so with the La Rochelle match cancelled, you'd expect them to be isolating to avoid future cancellations, rather than beasting and risking forfeits
Ah...

Maybe the isolation will boost their fighting spirit, like when Argentina didn't train together for months then demolished the All Blacks

Bobs Burgers Straws GIF

Yeah I'm a bit worried about this one tbh, Leeds away in 2011 immediately springs to mind!

Some good match-ups in there and with the possible exception of Saracens vs. Worcester, not too many obvious outcomes.

I'm just hoping there's not too much disruption.

Some good match-ups in there and with the possible exception of Saracens vs. Worcester, not too many obvious outcomes.
Worcester have picked up recently, and Sarries look to be stumbling

I imagine Sarries will go all out to get a Christmas win/get some form back, though

Sale vs Newcastle will probably be the stinker of the round - our games are, more often than not, pretty dire affairs
Pretty sure one ended 6-3 once

I'm hoping 'The Big Game' will be good on Monday. The last time Saints were our visitors for it, Dave Ward stepped Harry Mallinder to score.

Genge to do a Ben Botica and throw away a win over his new club with the final play of the game

Genge to do a Ben Botica and throw away a win over his new club with the final play of the game
That was hilarious.

I remember watching Quins saints down at the stoop and maybe Tim Sweil kicked the ball to us rather than dead at the end of the game and we scored and won. I was very happy but sat with some very unhappy Quins fans.

If you mean Mitchell's try a couple of seasons back, I don't think that was Swiel? Might even have been Danny Care!

Hate to say it but I feel this weekend will be the end of our winning run can't see us beating Bristol away
nah you should beat them fine....your first loss will be on the 2nd January ;)

The Botica one is notorious. We did some thing similar a couple of seasons back too. :rolleyes:

I see Faf's on my flight back to South Africa. Clearly looking to do some summer recovery and a Rassie style Dezemba, as seen on twitter.