• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Premiership Rugby 21/22 - Rd 11

Come on then based on the first 20 give me your predictions :)

Given that a few Saints fans on other forums had us finishing 13th after the opening round game I must admit I did chuckle a bit at this result as it means we're above them. Mind you given we have Quins on Sunday it might only be temporary!

0-0, Falcons 4 points, Sale 2. I know it's the same as last season, but I don't like that 6 points have come out of a game that hasn't been played. Should be 4 maximum.

Animated GIF

Given that a few Saints fans on other forums had us finishing 13th after the opening round game I must admit I did chuckle a bit at this result as it means we're above them. Mind you given we have Quins on Sunday it might only be temporary!
TBH, I think you will give us a good game. We tend to struggle against the more physical sides and can't defend mauls. At present, you are playing a more physical brand of rugby and have a very good maul so if you punish us when you get the chance, you could definitely turn us over.

TBH, I think you will give us a good game. We tend to struggle against the more physical sides and can't defend mauls. At present, you are playing a more physical brand of rugby and have a very good maul so if you punish us when you get the chance, you could definitely turn us over.

Yeah hopefully it'll be a good game although we'll need to be on our toes for the whole game especially if Smith is back.

Well there goes my guess of Northampton or Exeter then....

As Tigs said in the transfers thread, the annoying thing is that it seems to be historic and when we were ****. If it comes back to affect us now that will really hurt.

Wonder how far back the "historical" aspect is?
Tigers players having their wives/partners employed on ludicrous wages with sponsors was a pretty open secret as far back as I can remember

If it's as far back as the Cat days, etc., then I think most clubs will be sweating about dodgy dealings done at one point or another

Wonder how far back the "historical" aspect is?
Tigers players having their wives/partners employed on ludicrous wages with sponsors was a pretty open secret as far back as I can remember

If it's as far back as the Cat days, etc., then I think most clubs will be sweating about dodgy dealings done at one point or another

From what I gather it can only go back 5 years.

I believe this is investigation 2017-2019/20

From what I gather it can only go back 5 years.

I believe this is investigation 2017-2019/20
Thanks, I was just about to ask that. Were the rules pretty much the same for these 5 years? I can see the sense in applying a statute of limitation as it would be a nightmare checking loads of different years against the rules for that particular year.

ETA: not a bad season to be hit with a massive points deduction though!

Last edited:

Latest posts