• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Premiership Rugby 21/22 - Rd 13

I prefer "Pests"
Locusts?**

*Insect reference
*Always on the move
I prefer the name "winners" ;) ...... for once....
Tommy Reffell ended the night with 22 tackles 0 missed
He is some player tbf.. amazed that Wales/England haven't had him in the training camp already. Reminds me of George Smith in some aspects, cracking tackler, great over the ball and reads the play really well off the ball

There was some talk of him being on Eddie's radar before. I think he's just unfortunate that there's a lot of good English flankers and unless he's willing to move back to Wales, he's always likely to be behind other options who are already there.

There was some talk of him being on Eddie's radar before. I think he's just unfortunate that there's a lot of good English flankers and unless he's willing to move back to Wales, he's always likely to be behind other options who are already there.
It would be a shame if never capped but may just be that way. He's behind a long line in both countries and hard to overcome that.

Good for Leicester mind.

So confirmed that the falcons withheld around £100k of England payments to the 4 players...and used the money as a "Bridging gap"

The players themselves made the England RFU aware of it.

Poor show by the falcons, though they are citing the cancelled Sale game as a factor.

RFU are gonna **** Newcastle so hard over this
Apparently not the only club that has done this....

Does that suggest more than us are in financial troubles.

We are citing the Cancelled sale game as the problem....but jeez if one cancelled game is enough to push us over the edge...thats a massive concern.

Every team in the league have financial concerns but we are probably the one closest to being royally ****** by any lost revenue. We have a small fanbase and our owner isn't particularly wealthy plus with Covid cancellations/the gap between our championship season ending and the next season we have been playing catch up commercially ever since.

I think I saw that last season we were operating at roughly half the salary cap which paints. A picture of how we have to cope compared to other teams.

Absolutely zero percent chance this is true
That was from a staff member so might be an exaggeration but there was no way we were close to the £6.4m cap last year, we shed a lot of players before the championship and then all took pay cuts during the pandemic.

They'll be on here, but not updated yet:

3 does seem lenient, presuming 6 weeks reduced by half for having a pulse,

6 weeks would've been about right IMO - further cementing my broken-record-cause for binning off ban reductions

Hepburn and Sutherland both on 3 week bans.

Where can the graphics be found? Hepburn feels lenient
I imagine Hepburn's mitigation was probably Simmonds' involvement. If it's just one of them, the incident probably wouldn't have occurred.

My guess is incident is mid range 10 weeks
Knocked down for remorse
Knocked down for Guilty
Knocked down for Simmonds mitigation

Latest posts