• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Premiership Rugby 22/23 - Grand Final

Actually looking forware today, some good match ups.

Interesting that the 8s are Wray vs Ross both great prem players who are retiring. Both wouldnt be in if not be in if not for injuries.

Kind of annoyed about that. Always enjoy quins away kits because we are broadly so constrained with out home ones and the quarters.

Fully appreciate that it's nice making it fully accessible for colourblind people, but disappointed nevertheless.

Would be interested to know how many people genuinely cannot tell the difference (I thought it was mainly green and red that was the problem in sport).

Hands up!

I'm colour blind. Although truth be told it's barely been an issue watching rugby. I think I count on one hand that it was a bit difficult to differentiate the colours. However playing would be way worse of course.

Hope JG is ok, he was clean out

Was definitely worried about the tackle on replay but right call to say no foul play, both went low

When you see someone unconscious you just think which card is it going to be most of the times these days! Thank goodness it wasn't.

SiMac been so good in the scrum this season
He's always been a solid enough player but he's really stepped up a level this season. Hope to see him given a shot in the initial England squads. If Rodd is in contention to go to France then logically McIntyre has to be too.

Latest posts