• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Premiership Rugby 22/23 - Semi-Finals

Was really hoping for a Tom and Ben England combo. Hope he's not out for long.

Cole looking like an old man still.

Doesn't look good, looks pretty similar to Willis first long injury, really like to see more done to prevent that, if it means a very quick whistle the second the ball isn't coming out due to player holding on, this may mean less turn over breaks but it is causing far too many big injuries.

He looked to be holding his hamstring at first, so I'm hoping it's that rather than a knee - it looks serious either way, but a hamstring feels the better of the two long term

He looked to be holding his hamstring at first, so I'm hoping it's that rather than a knee - it looks serious either way, but a hamstring feels the better of the two long term
Hope so what was his original injury that halted his England career nd causing Tom to leap frog him.

That should be a yellow surely, three penalties in the 22 in the same period of play?

Right call I think there.

If the first half is 45 minutes, does that extra 5 minutes come off his yellow?

Yellow is fair for that,
Looks like he might have taken Jean-Luc out in the process though sadly

Edit: maybe not

Very close to head on head,

Hopefully Youngs is ok that was a massive collision

After everything I would take behind by 1 at the break

I reckon as the game goes on Atkinson could have a big say if Wigglesworth is brave enough to bring him on

DDP being brought on early helps a bit

Tuilagi looking great from an England POV

Not sure if I would say Ford is doing enough to have gotten a call up but feel given his history with Steve he will

West is honestly playing well enough to be 3rd choice LH I feel

Latest posts