• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Premiership Rugby 23/24 - Round 10

Side pretty much picks itself atm with the injuries
Bedlow with a knee injury so I'm expecting the midfield to be pretty leaky, which is a concern against a side like Saints
Good to see Luke James back after his pre-season injury

I'm off to Welford Road on Sunday. Can't wait. Hoping for another Bath win.
1703854757891.jpeg

1703854746089.jpeg

Blimey - that's A LOT of rotation.
I mean, we were pretty much expecting a fair bit, with some really important matches coming up, but still, I count 2 1stXV players in there, and one of them is out of position!

Last edited:
That's a wild backline from Bath!

Guessing JvG has a list of games he is/isn't targeting?
Shame this isn't one as Leicester vs Bath, especially at Christmas time, is a big fixture

Tigers playing 75yr old Mike Brown on the wing is pretty crazy too - anticipating a Russell kick heavy gameplan?
Watson crocked or having his minutes managed?

Shame this isn't one as Leicester vs Bath, especially at Christmas time, is a big fixture

Tigers playing 75yr old Mike Brown on the wing is pretty crazy too - anticipating a Russell kick heavy gameplan?
I don't recall you complaining when we sent the 2nd XV to Salford in November...

I agree though, it's a huge fixture, Leicester and Gloucester are Bath's big rivals, and I always want to win all 4 of those.
But I understand JvG not having the emotional history with the club, and going for the pragmatic approach - full-on for home matches and Euro Cup matches, aim to pick up wins away to the bottom half of the table, but rest and rotate away to the top half (presumably, those are "as expected when planning for the block of matches - given that he likes to send the rested players off on an actual holiday.
I don't like it, but it makes sense.

ETA: As I don't expect anyone to look at Bath's upcoming fixtures...
Home vs Gloucester
Home vs Racing
Away to Toulouse
Away to Bristol

Cloete... I kinda wish that guy got kicked to the bench only. He has been pretty crap.

McNally too.
I suspect they're quickly reaching the point where they're playing for their future

Tigers don't have any other backs left now.

Pretty much Powell, Wilkinson, Shillcock and Cokanasiga the only non starting backs left fit

Latest posts