• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Prince of Persia

A

ak47

But now I am stuck on this ***** witch and cant figure out the puzzle/method to proceed</span>

I've been toying with the idea of having a look at this, it does sound really good.

Is the gameplay supposed to look shitty?
I mean, i feel as if i'm watching my mate play the original Prince of Persia on his old PC.

After the shitstorm that was Far Cry 2, I somewhat dreaded this, seeing as it comes from the same studio.

Which just goes to show there are definately two very different teams in that building.

It's not as good as Sands of Time was, but i've long since consigned myself to the fact that Sands of Time will probably remain the best Prince of Persia ***le ever.

Having said that, it's still a very good game. I love the art style, the fan service put into the unlockable costumes... I didn't even mind the mindless banter much, which surprised me. I didn't mind the "cannot die" mechanic either (it's just another way of interpreting the "rewind" mechanic of lore, after all). It is a little on the short side (I got the "complete in under 12 hours" achievement on my first run) but if the upcoming Epilogue DLC is cheap enough, I may be convinced to part with monies for it...

Latest posts