• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Prison Break

G

Goth Power

Anyone seen this? I personally think its a bit shite really..

Discuss...

i liked it, i really did. i just finished watching the season and now hanging out for season 2.

just my 2 cents

I loved it... season 2 starts aug 21, can't wait. Why was it shite Goth? I could watch the whole season again no hesitation - that's whats good about having it on your PC :p

I am really enjoying it also but the only problem is the new season of THE SOPRANOS starts on wednesday night at the same time as prison break and i love that programme :bravo: :cheers:

Weird reason to start a thread?

I love this show, it's so intense. That doctor is pretty peow also. How has all the New Zealanders already seen the first series?

Originally posted by Serge@Aug 1 2006, 01:11 PM
Weird reason to start a thread?

I love this show, it's so intense. That doctor is pretty peow also. How has all the New Zealanders already seen the first series?
How do you think Serge :p

Nah, my bro got the whole season off a friend. Season 2 will be on soon so will be getting those when they appear *cough*

Originally posted by sambãd5@Aug 1 2006, 01:39 PM
pb is awesome. so much better than lost.
i agree with that.

i have noticed that this season of Lost has become a bit stupid with the whole room and pressing the button so i only watched the first 3 episodes but with prison break, i have only watched one episode and im really ****** off that i havent watched anymore of it.

i dont know why i like it so much after only one episode but it is way better than this season of Lost

It's right at your fingertips... just DL it

12354xe9.jpg

the broadband thing we are on is the xtra one where you get 1GB a month of full speed and the rest of the month its pretty much dial up.

the 1GB is usually gone within the first week because me and my sister use it all the time

and yes ive been told many-a-time to change but its my mum whos paying for it and she doesnt want to change

and the point of my post is that i dont have a good enough speed to "get" the series.

So when you say the second series starts this month, we are talking America?

I find it more exciting to watch it week by week rather than d/l them and reel them all off at a time.

Yeah America... I'll be watching season 2 week by week, better to watch it without ads and catch up than waiting another 15 odd weeks for it to finish in NZ. It's very addictive if you have them all at your disposal, you can't really help but watch them

i find that to umosay. i am currently watching season 5 of smallville,

i have the first 4 series on dvd and was waiting for this, but i just couldnt wait. still getting season 5 on dvd though. then gonna wait for season 6 to start late september :)

Originally posted by woosaah@Aug 1 2006, 02:55 PM
i find that to umosay. i am currently watching season 5 of smallville,

i have the first 4 series on dvd and was waiting for this, but i just couldnt wait. still getting season 5 on dvd though. then gonna wait for season 6 to start late september :)
Man that programme is awesome also i wouls mind seeing that

Originally posted by woosaah@Aug 1 2006, 04:09 PM
they only showed the first 3 seasons over here o_O
Yeah i know i was so gutted :rahh: I don't suppose i could borrow them off you woosah

Originally posted by MonoTurd@Aug 1 2006, 02:34 PM
the broadband thing we are on is the xtra one where you get 1GB a month of full speed and the rest of the month its pretty much dial up.

the 1GB is usually gone within the first week because me and my sister use it all the time

and yes ive been told many-a-time to change but its my mum whos paying for it and she doesnt want to change

and the point of my post is that i dont have a good enough speed to "get" the series.
Helps when you know someone who has the entire 1st series Mono... ;)

Glad to hear there are fellow fans that keep up with the states too, definitely watching this series week by week as soon as we can get the ep's :D

Latest posts