• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Pro 12 Round 19

Leinster badly lack quality in 2nd row and it hurts them at times but they are doing well to try correct that and not to start a major ***** fight but Ospreylian I think Leinster have a lot of reasons to brush off loosing Pro12 last year as a week between 2 finals (especially with HEC first) is hard but welsh regions in my opinion can never really brag until they do business consistently in HEC like it easy in a way for Ospreys etc to excel in Pro12 when they're practically out of Europe from start of Dec.

Roux and McCarthy would be a very handy, albeit pretty small, second row. With McLaughlin and Heaslip in the backrow the height problem is somewhat negated too.

Agreed duck that Racing weren't interested in trip to Limerick but I still think we would've got BP as they travel awful and we should've beaten them in Paris. They're not a team I rate although next season will be different.

And Feic I agree if McCarthy is on form and Toux stays fit then that will help with improving. But that interesting regards height because Toner may have to come in and that is sacrificing practically everything for height but in my opinion I think smart coaching will see lineout calling minimise the issue

Latest posts