• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Pro 2 Day 1

heureusement, you mean !!

depends on how you look at it, as you are for the moment a Toulouse supporter i was thinking of you, as you have not won much recently, but then again by the time they win something next, you will have abandoned them for someone else more than likely!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and malheuresement has a certain ring to it (the shoulder movement and the hands, palms towards the sky......... the Gaelic shrug what!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not sure I will pick a team in the Top14 ....I'm hearing ProD2 is the new Top14 !!!!!!!!
Tony , yes I'm over in November , ended up booking into The Grand Tonic Hotel (looks ok.)

It is very central and heard nothing bad about it.....so enjoy!! Quite right....it is the premier league in France now!!

depends on how you look at it, as you are for the moment a Toulouse supporter i was thinking of you, as you have not won much recently, but then again by the time they win something next, you will have abandoned them for someone else more than likely!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and malheuresement has a certain ring to it (the shoulder movement and the hands, palms towards the sky......... the Gaelic shrug what!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

...we beat Castres. ;)

sorry but you forgot the one where we beat them at Castres, Racing in Marseille, then narrowly lost to Toulouse in Paris or did you forget about that little adventure.

is this an age thing cant remember anything before that,????? reason you keep changing your name so not to forget!!!!!!!!!!!

well this isn't far-fetched !! :p
I feel just the sight of the word "Castres" is such an ordeal, such a meaning-laden burden for you my dear gastro-entérite...you must let go at some point, you know...who knows, perhaps Montypellier can actually start winning against them this year, at least he one time ! You must keep a positive mindset, and pretend they don't have an aura of invincibility for MP.

you may have to eat your words this season my friend, Montypellier are slowly working up an appetite!!!!!!! and it will be thou with the Gastro-entérite!!!!!!!!

you may have to eat your words this season my friend, Montypellier are slowly working up an appetite!!!!!!! and it will be thou with the Gastro-entérite!!!!!!!!

you are a man of many words, fellow gaston. And that is alright. But we shall see on September 5th how Montypellier deal with their old demons. It will be a late night contest, latest of the weekend, played at a time when only the beasts of the darkness come crawling out. All the children will be home and their days long buried, the women troubled sitting at their table, and only the courageous warriors will be out in the storm of a midnight battle, late, late at night. The Castrators shall ride into the city, in all impunity, in an attempt to conquer the Montypellierain fort once again. Those great Castrators that had inflicted such grief and torment onto the frail minds of the once almighty Montypellierains...can they do it again ? One wouldn't think so, given the current conjunctures of the Top 14 Kingdom...and yet, could one be so sure ? The peril is certainly real, for both sides, but another undoing within their own gates could be of a terrible omen for the Montypelerionni...an empire crumbles one stone at a time...

I am loving these exchanges and wish I was intelligent enough to participate!!! I have never heard Gaston called so many different names in the course of one week!!

I am loving these exchanges and wish I was intelligent enough to participate!!! I have never heard Gaston called so many different names in the course of one week!!

ohhh mon cher Tony, intelligence has so very, very little to do with it !...:D

Latest posts