• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Pro Rugby Manager 2

I haven't played PRM2 as of yet, however the other day I started playing the original Pro Rugby Manager.

I played it for about 3 hours, then I uninstalled it.

I think i'll wait until PRM3 comes out.

I have both versions of PRM and the second is better than the first ... only just, but still has too many faults.

Even though its not perfect I have started playing the game again after about two years, so I am in the process of updating the database and was hoping someone knew of a site with downloads to save me a lot of time doing it myself.

I was unaware of there being a PRM3, is it in the works?

I have both versions of PRM and the second is better than the first ... only just, but still has too many faults.

Even though its not perfect I have started playing the game again after about two years, so I am in the process of updating the database and was hoping someone knew of a site with downloads to save me a lot of time doing it myself.

I was unaware of there being a PRM3, is it in the works? [/b]

No Im preetty sure the developers have got out of business so unless someone else does it then I dont think well b seeing a PRM3

I don't get managing games?

Not to sound ignorant, but what fun do you get out of this when you can play the EA rugby game?

Sigames should do a Rugby Manager, like their Football Manager, but alas it seems they're not interested...

I don't get managing games?

Not to sound ignorant, but what fun do you get out of this when you can play the EA rugby game? [/b]
Well you can still play the games.

With Rugby 2008 you can't look after absolutely every aspect of rugby. You can't buy talent scouts, develop developing youngsters, manage training facilities, manage club house facilities etc.

The idea of a managing game is to provide another angle of rugby, another type of game. PRM is about helping a team win by not just playing and sorting out who is on the playing roster. This is very appealing for a lot of people.

I must be honest, i still do play alot of PRM & PRM2. Have done alot of editing in both games.

I play number 1.
They dont seem to have number 2 in Australia.
Rugby 09 should have more of a managerial aspect like madden.

Its a pity they went ***s up, i'm sure they would have brought out a PRM3 , if they had not.

My game stuffs up after one year, the calender says I play everyone 3 times and when I get to the game I click 2d there is no opposition and when I click simulation I win 30-0 everygame.

Anyone else have this problem? If so do any of you know how to fix it.

I'm still playing PRM2 and have done since it came out. If you're prepared to put in the work on the database editing it's a fair enough game. Developers hit issues, if I remember correctly there was a bit of nastiness involved, there's no hope of seeing PRM3. Shame because it was heading down the route of being the game we wanted.

Does anyone know or know any site that has details of editing the kits?

rugby manager games are realy not easy to make. i tried to make one. but its alot of work and its brain wracking stuff, i think rugby manager was actualy a great success, and at least there one rugby manager game out there. and ofsourse number two aswell

Are U talking about he new Pro Rugby Manager (2007) by Cyanide ?! I played Cycling Manager and I think the Cyanide guys know what they're doing. Anyone tried PRM yet ?

Latest posts