• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Pro14 20-21 Grand Final

Thjnk it's on O'Loughlin, pass was too high.

Good start, definitely looking the more dangerous in possession. Munster's back competing but look blunt going forward.
I thought it was mostly Larmour, over ran it badly forcing the bullet. That one was all ROL now.

Henshaw showing no signs of slowing down.

Bad phase from Carbery there not that either tackle was an easy ask.

I think this is showing why Fetish gets the Ireland spot ahead of McGrath anyway. I reckon we'll see Young Johnny before the hour too.
Think McGrath is actually playing pretty well.

Really missing Ringrose, good chance we'd have scored a few tries with him. We look pretty comfortable in defense, while we've been able to cut Munster open a few times but not able to get thr ball over the line.

Think McGrath is actually playing pretty well.

Really missing Ringrose, good chance we'd have scored a few tries with him. We look pretty comfortable in defense, while we've been able to cut Munster open a few times but not able to get thr ball over the line.
I think he's been very good until we get into the red zone, you can tell the team aren't used to grinding out scores and it looks worst on him.

Young Johnny on for ROL would be the shout I reckon.

Entertaining stuff. Kept me hooked most of the game.
Not bad, not bad at all.
I mean, for a volkswagen tiguan derby.
It's Audis and Mercs in Dublin bro!

Fairly standard Leinster Munster game of late, get the 7+ point lead and hold them off. Some good individual performances either side but no team performance to write home about. 4 in a row is big, two drives for five in motion.

Didn't see much of it but disgraceful underperformance from Munster. Can't keep playing that way in big games. Wouldn't win an under 12s blitz with that ambition. Trend of reverting to utter muck against good opposition is unacceptable. Might best Tolouse next week but we won't win anything.

Better team won. No complaints. We froze. So many big guys never showed up. And well we didn't manage the blustery conditions well.
On a plus side at least younger guys like Coombes stood up.
Tadgh Beirne did well too but international lads looked very flat on their feet.

Leinster performed well and Henshaw is a man carrying form across all teams

Latest posts