PRO14 Rainbow Cup Final

Al Bangor

International
TRF Legend
Country Flag
United States
Club or Nation
Brave Lupus
Saturday, 19 June at Stadio Comunale Di Monigo in Treviso, Italy.

1623709478173.png VS 1623709511986.png

Benetton has improved and I hope they win, but I don't think they're good enough to beat Bulls. :p

Last edited:
Bulls have lost the little Springboks they have. But i do think they will be too strong for Benetton .

Why is Benetton in the final? What are they so good at that they are unbeaten so far.

Bulls have lost the little Springboks they have. But i do think they will be too strong for Benetton .

Why is Benetton in the final? What are they so good at that they are unbeaten so far.
Very fortunate draw* and the Ospreys, who I'd have backed them to beat to be fair, forfeited. The RC has been a bit of a disaster from a NH perspective.

*They played Zebre x 2, Glasgow who played a team of kids against them and Connacht who are fairly dismal against the Italian sides.

They're a decent young team, Paolo Garbisi will be one of the world's best 10s in the next five years, decent backrow and back three. Probably lack both grunt and mobility up front to contend anything.

Probably for the best they announced the restructure before Benneton get absolutely destroyed in what was supposed to be a showcase.

They got to play Zebre twice (a guaranteed bonus point win), a really weak Glasgow team made up of mostly kids, and then Connacht who were just horrible ending the season with a forfeit from Ospreys. For reference Benneton didn't win a single game in the actual season. Have they turned a corner in the Rainbow? They looked better, but I really doubt it to be honest.

ref named good luck to both teams

BENETTON RUGBY V VODACOM BULLS

Stadio Monigo, Treviso, 6.30pm (local) 5.30pm (UK & Ireland)

Referee: Frank Murphy (IRFU, 49th competition game)

Assistant Referees: Andrew Brace, Eoghan Cross (both IRFU)

TMO: Brian MacNeice (IRFU)

Live on eir Sport 1, Premier Sports 1, DAZN, Super Sport (SA), ESPN+ (USA), pro14.tv.

Latest posts