• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Profile Changes: Please Read

M Two One

Tra la la la
TRF Legend
Club or Nation
Biarritz
Some of you may notice that your club/nation selected in your profile does not appear on The Rugby Forum anymore, this is due to a major update. Not to worry, all you have to do is just go to your settings, then edit profile and select your favorite club or nation.

Keep in mind that almost all of the logos have been updated and there are plenty of new additions such as the British and Irish Lions, the Barbarians, and teams from the ITM Cup. There are now a whopping 400 + teams to choose from!

We hope that this hasn't been an inconvenience.

34q9ykp.jpg
xaqb7s.jpg
nohmk6.jpg
an0x1w.jpg
2r3fbm1.jpg

EXAMPLES

great news except i cant see the iTM cups teams, something im doing wrong?

I'm not sure why they aren't showing up yet, Jabby, expect them to be available soon.

The problem lies in the fact that all the clubs have to be added to the list, which has to be done manually. I did everything up from A to L.

I will do the rest tonight since I have to head off to work

Sorry for the delay guys.... Just got home and finished the list... To make up for it (and show that it's possible now), I will walk around with a Manawatu emblem for a week ;)

awesome, cheers

edit: i have to say, i was expecting the "O" logo

Last edited:
Sorry for the delay guys.... Just got home and finished the list... To make up for it (and show that it's possible now), I will walk around with a Manawatu emblem for a week ;)

Lovely mate, don't know why you would change that ;)

If I had to pick a NZ province to support, it would always be Manawatu... Don't ask me why.

Never had the pleasure to visit New Zealand but one day I am planning to do so and visit all 14 provinces (and maybe some additional Heartland Championship teams

Any chance of seeing the London Welsh logo being placed back in please?

P.S. Good work guys.

Hmmm, Forgot to add it to the list, together with some others... Will do it now and fix it within a minute...

Are all the logos back in there? There should be 416, if I'm correct.

Any chance we will get the four CRC logos(Bears, Rock, Blues and Wolf Pack)? I know a few of the Canadian posters would probably like to have these.

Just send me a pm with websites of the teams. I will create the logo's and add them for you

I created the Canadian teams, I think they didn't go through on the upload.

Last edited:

Latest posts