• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

PS2 British Lions - where are they?

I

italiacat

I've got WCR on PS2 and wondered if there is a way of unlocking the British Lions team?
They must be in the game somewhere as the 'British Isles' player names can be edited.
Also - does anyone know any of the cheat codes?

I think you unlock the British lions by completing all tours

Big Head mode
Win the Tri Nations.

Classic Match 9
Win the World Cup.

The Cougars
Win the Five Nations.

There's the Metal Players Mode, too
<

Win a League...

<
But — ahem! — is there a way to unlock the All Stars Team?

Damn!
I supposed it...
But it's terribly difficult with the last 5-4 teams...
(How the hell did you do it, cavan?
<
)

lol, I didn't! My little brother did it, don't ask me how. He won the last three games 3-0 or something!

I haven't played WCR for ages (my game and PS2 are still in England, and it's not available in the States) but that series (win with everyone) was hard as all hell.

I think I won with the first 12 teams or something and my thumbs were about to explode.

Originally posted by captainamerica@Jan 11 2005, 09:37 AM
I haven't played WCR for ages (my game and PS2 are still in England, and it's not available in the States) but that series (win with everyone) was hard as all hell.

I think I won with the first 12 teams or something and my thumbs were about to explode.
Yes we all know how you feel so were mine and that was just from a couple of intense games
<

Originally posted by All_Blacks_Hurricanes_Lions_Fan+Jan 11 2005, 09:36 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (All_Blacks_Hurricanes_Lions_Fan @ Jan 11 2005, 09:36 AM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-captainamerica
@Jan 11 2005, 09:37 AM

Yes we all know how you feel so were mine and that was just from a couple of intense games
<
[/b]
It's such a good feeling. Especially when you win, and you smear your thumb blood all over the screen and write, "I GOT YOU."

Originally posted by umosay@Jan 11 2005, 12:10 AM

Big Head mode
Win the Tri Nations.

Classic Match 9
Win the World Cup.

The Cougars
Win the Five Nations.
Cheers for the info.

I've done all the tours and after the euro tour i unlocked the Swordfish team.

Think the Lions must be hidden in the Survival challenge - i'm up to 6 wins without conceding any points but after only 2 games i had to play the bloody All Blacks!
I play as England and the All Blacks are the only team that i truly dread facing (just like the real thing...)

Originally posted by captainamerica+Jan 11 2005, 10:44 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (captainamerica @ Jan 11 2005, 10:44 AM)</div>
Originally posted by All_Blacks_Hurricanes_Lions_Fan@Jan 11 2005, 09:36 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-captainamerica
@Jan 11 2005, 09:37 AM

<
It's such a good feeling. Especially when you win, and you smear your thumb blood all over the screen and write, "I GOT YOU."[/b]
Maybe it's a good feeling, yeah...

In any case I hope that thumbs carnage will end in WCR2...
<

Originally posted by italiacat+Jan 11 2005, 08:58 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (italiacat @ Jan 11 2005, 08:58 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-umosay
@Jan 11 2005, 12:10 AM

Big Head mode
Win the Tri Nations.

Classic Match 9
Win the World Cup.

The Cougars
Win the Five Nations.
Cheers for the info.

I've done all the tours and after the euro tour i unlocked the Swordfish team.

Think the Lions must be hidden in the Survival challenge - i'm up to 6 wins without conceding any points but after only 2 games i had to play the bloody All Blacks!
I play as England and the All Blacks are the only team that i truly dread facing (just like the real thing...)[/b]
I've finally unlocked the British Lions team in Survival Mode - went 10 games unbeaten without conceding any points.
I'm now a very happy chappy.

Latest posts