• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

PS3 Delayed till March

R

Radman

I personally couldn't care less as they allready shot themselves in the left foot with the Price tag which put me off till a price drop. Now we'll get to see how it does overseas first and Microsoft and Nintendo will be dancing a jig rubbing their hands together in anticipation of the CHING! CHING! Holiday season ahead.

1st I've heard, any details? THought it was going on sale here in NZ in Nov?

Ooops. Bang go the Xmas sales to Microsoft then.

At this rate the PS3 will have a shelf life of 3 months before the PS4 is announced.

I kind of expected this - I thought that getting it before xmas was going to be just a pipe dream. Although maybe it will work out better as it gives them a chance to fix some bugs and create more games when it finally does come out.

Not really its the Europeans getting a raw deal again, I just hope the Wii doesnt slip as I want this before christmas, cant wait to get the family in front on it... the New Family way of Gaming...

No surprise really...........my X360 purchase justified

Bring on PES6 and BLIC 2007

i will be getting a 360 when blic2007 comes out no doubt :)

havnt even thought about getting a ps3, didnt play the ps2 much, play my xbox more.

-Xbox hold the future for Online Gaming
-PS3 will have the most releases, but quality to release ratio will be something like every 50 games released 1 decent game in there
- Wii will have the Quality, Family. and Innovation

So best combo is gonna be:
Xbox360 and Wii

lol

bugger alright.
well it just gives me more time to save for one i guess, i don't think i would've got one this xmas. i'm still sprung on oblivion!! that game is off da hook. i'm only going to get a ps3 to say loyal to sony becoz the ps1 & ps2 brought me so much joy and because i'll need a blu ray disc player one day anyway, why not make it a ps3? kill 2 birds with one stone!

Is this the I HATE SONY club or something? lol i liked my PS2 and didnt ever feel the need to buy an xbox. I could always just get something on PC if I really felt the need. I think the quality ratio comment is a little lop sided as you cant say that the current level of Xbox360 releases have been that great. Madden sucked! I dont think anyone can make such big calls untill we see what sony brings to the table.

But hey thats just my opinion

I'm just getting a Wii. I mean...£179, the 1st/2nd party ***les etc. I can't be arsed with buying quasi-supercomputers for exorbitant amounts of money which don't do anything other than give me better graphics. Plus there are going to be fewer games on the PS3 as the development costs for it per game are pushing $50 million as opposed to $15-20m for the Wii. Oh, and it's harder to programme.

Ever since Sony got took over by the bean counters they've taken a dive in terms of quality products.

Is this the I HATE SONY club or something? lol i liked my PS2 and didnt ever feel the need to buy an xbox. I could always just get something on PC if I really felt the need. I think the quality ratio comment is a little lop sided as you cant say that the current level of Xbox360 releases have been that great. Madden sucked! I dont think anyone can make such big calls untill we see what sony brings to the table.

But hey thats just my opinion
[/b]

yea i been realy disappointed wit the amount of quality games on the 360, it's been like 6 or 7 months now and really only 2 or 3 quality games are out on it. but yea the ps2 ratio of good vs bad games is definately lop sided, there were a heap of great ps2 ***les! i use to buy a new game like every fortnight and almost all of them were great games.

Well for those Wii users there is good news as Gamespot says that they are talking with Take-Two Interactive to get some more M rated games. So seeing as GTA is their biggest game we could maybe expect something on that platform to.

Gamespot article

Latest posts