• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

PSP - do you have one?

Monster Hunter freedom unite is one of the most addictive and all round well done games that Ive played on my psp. I dont play it online but the SP alone is very addictive.

I have had a PSP for quite some time now and use it often!! My Fav game and I highly reccommend is WWE Smackdown vs RAW. Great games!!

Avatar game's Review: This is a pretty game that gives you a glimpse at the inviting world of Pandora, and there are a few interesting ideas buried within. However, the broken targeting system and inconsistent aiming constantly yank you from the reverie, and the story's overt moralizing doesn't do the game world any favors. Avatar is sometimes boring and sometimes frustrating but rarely satisfying, and it can be safely categorized as "another movie game you don't need to play."

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (jckkeith @ Mar 6 2010, 10:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Avatar game's Review: This is a pretty game that gives you a glimpse at the inviting world of Pandora, and there are a few interesting ideas buried within. However, the broken targeting system and inconsistent aiming constantly yank you from the reverie, and the story's overt moralizing doesn't do the game world any favors. Avatar is sometimes boring and sometimes frustrating but rarely satisfying, and it can be safely categorized as "another movie game you don't need to play."[/b]
Yeah I put this game on my nephews Psp and it's pretty boring just far too repetitive.

Latest posts