• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

PSP - do you have one?

I am giving one very, very serious thought.

I like the idea of buying a new MP3 player that plays music, games and videos.

I like the idea of buying a new MP3 player that plays music, games and videos. [/b]

All this and you can film your own videos if you get a go cam for your psp with 1.3megapixel quality so thats another bonus.

I like the idea of buying a new MP3 player that plays music, games and videos. [/b]
well that is a god point and i thought the same thing. so i had one with a 4gig card, i had plenty of movies, music & games. however i didn't like lugging around this big device with me, it was ok wen i had a bag with me but when i just want to go for a walk it's too big to just slip into ur pocket, i also found i wasn't playing any games on it either. so i eventually got sick of carrying it around and got meself a 30gig ipod nano, my psp is now just lying in the bedside drawer.

i've got a psp(mostly for final fantasy stuff and music). obviously its not out yet but crsis core ff7 could be good and anyone played gow chains of olympus? is it good?

Any advice on what some of the good games are? I'm gonna get a job to get one for my gf. Sort of like a "1 yr together" thing.

depends on what kind of games she likes depeniding on what you will get.

i just got tomb raider anniversary, good fun lol back to the old days :)

also i have scummvm which is great, got some cool old games like monkey island and indiana jones lol ;)

anyone know how to convert videos to put on to the psp?

i have psp converer 9 (or something similar) it converted the video fine but it comes up unsupported data.

just curious if anyone here knows :)

right got it working, i had it in the wrong directory, i was meant to have a VIDEO directory on my PSP but i had another one which was for an earlier firmware :)

dont worry about it thanks anyway :)

i watched some flight of the concords on teh way home from work :)

Yes, but I only use it to play homebrew games. I was an early adopter that bought the first model. I think the last game I played was PES.

Everyone I know who owned a PSP ended up replacing it for a DS. The DS just makes a better portable with games suited for playing on the go in short amounts of time.

Everyone I know who owned a PSP ended up replacing it for a DS. The DS just makes a better portable with games suited for playing on the go in short amounts of time.
[/b]

Very true in my case. I play the DS a lot more than the PSP. However, the PSP is a quality machine that has a decent amount of playability.

My psp rocks I've got Nba Live 08, NFS Pro Street, GOW Chains Of Olympus, Jonah Lomu Rugby, Resident Evil 1,2 & 3, Naruto & Tekken 1,2 & 3 on mine.

Also got Jumper, National Treasure 2, Step Up 2 & I Am Legend & about 50 music videos on my memory stick lol.

Ds has no chance with me I'm hooked on Psp

Latest posts