• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Questions for HB Studios

Status
Not open for further replies.
What are you planning to keep from former franchises, and what will be completely revamped?

hey ..jus wonderin hw there hasnt been a single update and da one we got a few months ago didnt really help...at least some pics of motion captures or fields..if they cant do to licenses. ..dont really wanna compare but Rugby challenge are doing a good job keepin fans updated avereging an update almost every 2months or1. we havent got a good update for rugby 2012

Moan moan moan wa wa wa moan moan moan wa wa wa ....

What is going to be in the game to do with backs moves? will there be an out of game move creator or simple moves that can be triggered in game from set pieces?

tick tock tick tock.... luckily there is some ICC cricket to watch :p

when rugby 2012 will be completed?

When will there be an announcement of progress, features in the game and acquired licenses. Also can i have a job in the accounting department?

1) Will you be able to play as clubs as well as nations?

2) Will there be a manager mode? Or anything similar to it?

Guys, why have we had no info except "the next generation of rugby games is on its way" that has been there for nearly a year and still no updates on progress, glimpses of gameplay... Im curious whats the thinking on this, surely to drum up interest in the game a few videos would help?

Maybe its just me...

Damn must be hard to work with all these questions people are asking you guys, if it ends up being exactly the same as the last rugby game I'll be happy. Have been deprived from rugby 08 ever since I got a PS3.

My question is, how often do you guys PLAN to release new rugby games if it is to happen that is? Every two years or so?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts